Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Judged after one game. Hilarious.

A young footballer on the playing field at school may only get one chance to impress a visiting scout from a top club..This is football mate and the game is to impress,win and earn your place in the team. Any scout watching him today would swiftly move on to another.

Come off it, you can't compare a kid to someone who already is a professional playing his first game for a new club.

A young footballer on the playing field at school may only get one chance to impress a visiting scout from a top club..This is football mate and the game is to impress,win and earn your place in the team. Any scout watching him today would swiftly move on to another.

Your analogy is nonsensical.

This is top flight football, against top flight players, away from home, in a new side, with players in front playing iffy and having not played top flight football since March.

I’ll reserve judgment over a longer sample thanks and leave the ridiculous opinions to others.

Hutton has always been good for Spurs according to a few of my mates who are fans of the club.
Really? I know four spurs season ticket holders and they all say he cant defend at all. Time will tell i suppose. Felt a bit sorry for Herd today as i felt he did well enough against wolves to keep his place

Good thing you aren't a scout then.

Hutton has always been good for Spurs according to a few of my mates who are fans of the club.
Really? I know four spurs season ticket holders and they all say he cant defend at all. Time will tell i suppose. Felt a bit sorry for Herd today as i felt he did well enough against wolves to keep his place

I know five Spurs season ticket holders and they all say he's a very good player, top trumps I win.

only his 2nd game of football in 6 months and even great players need time to recover from long lay offs. . Give him a break

Why should we give him a break, he's an Aston Villa player and deserves to be treated with apathy and moaned at. If he wants a break then he should have played like Maicon which I think is more than realistic with it being his 2nd game in 6 months.

Im not going to slag Hutton off for yesterdays terrible debut. And, honestly, it was dire.

I just think that his lack of Premiership games over the last few months actually showed.

His positioning was awful, and failed to close down players effectively. This should improve with games, and i will wait until he has played a few more before passing judgement.

Besides, the whole side was poor yesterday, with the acception of three.

I'm an ex Villa season ticket holder. Please confirm to your four Spurs friends that Kyle Walker can't defend at all

Everyone was shit today. Even Bent, who we all love, looked awful.

So why are we judging HUtton after one game?

Based on this one game everyone should be dropped!

The style of play we are playing makes it hard for anyone to look any good.

I won't disagree with that.

Even more reason why we shouldn't judge Hutton on that one game.

Anyone else heard the rumour that Hutton is the guy Despatches are going to open a can of worms on tonight?

I was actually told that he had interesting habits whilst on loan at Sunderland, I'm pretty sure its endemic in Premiership football tbh.

They claim to have proof that a current Prem star, recently subject to a transfer, actually failed a coke test at his old club, the club then failed to mention this to his new club during transfer discussions

Oh great. Yet more negative publicity for the club. We're turning into a circus.

Please say this isnt true.

Â