Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Shock horror steaknchips and dvin, saying things like that after one performance? Yes he was dreadful, and needs to improve as OnlyOne said, but as I mentioned the other day, he is way off match fit which is why I wanted Herd to start.
Well if he cant get in the Spurs team, whats he doing in the Villa team? 4m quid down the drain.

Shock horror steaknchips and dvin, saying things like that after one performance? Yes he was dreadful, and needs to improve as OnlyOne said, but as I mentioned the other day, he is way off match fit which is why I wanted Herd to start.
Well if he cant get in the Spurs team, whats he doing in the Villa team? 4m quid down the drain.

Bent couldn't get into the Spurs team either :?

Bent will be gone in Jan because this system dosnt suit him...Houllier knew how to play him and we would be looking at a 25 goal a season player..In this system he looks crap!

he was their top scorer in his last season there with 17 goals in all competitions

Bent will be gone in Jan because this system dosnt suit him...Houllier knew how to play him and we would be looking at a 25 goal a season player..In this system he looks crap!

It's because we have a shit midfield. It's what happens when you sell 2 of our best wingers this season and our best CM last season without suitable replacements. Blame the **** board for not reinvesting all the money they made from the players.

he was their top scorer in his last season there with 17 goals in all competitions

Yes but Hutton was once a starter for Spurs. Both Bent and him have eventually gone down the pecking order for them. Doesn't make them bad players though.

Yes but Hutton was once a starter for Spurs. Both Bent and him have eventually gone down the pecking order for them. Doesn't make them bad players though.

never said they were, bent especially

Judged after one game. Hilarious.

A young footballer on the playing field at school may only get one chance to impress a visiting scout from a top club..This is football mate and the game is to impress,win and earn your place in the team. Any scout watching him today would swiftly move on to another.

Â