Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Hope its true and good luck to him, yes he was on silly money but it did seem like he just genuinely wanted to play rather than stay and rot in the reserves. There was talk of given about to sign for donacaster the other day i think which died down so i wont get my hopes up.

• Like 1

Hope its true and good luck to him, yes he was on silly money but it did seem like he just genuinely wanted to play rather than stay and rot in the reserves. There was talk of given about to sign for donacaster the other day i think which died down so i wont get my hopes up.

I'd reckon Given might hold out to see if a premiership team comes in for him so is probably in no hurry to accept Doncasters offer.

Agree with what you said about Hutton, at least he wanted to play and did his best to secure a move away so fair play to him

Hope it's true because it then shows this 'ITK' up as a total fool.

@timavfc_92 Given and Ireland yes. Nothing going on with hutton

We know he always chats shite.

About 2 weeks before Benteke handed in his transfer request he was positive he would be signing an extended 4 year contract :'( I stopped following him a long time ago - full of shite!

Hope it's true because it then shows this 'ITK' up as a total fool.

@timavfc_92 Given and Ireland yes. Nothing going on with hutton

We know he always chats shite.

About 2 weeks before Benteke handed in his transfer request he was positive he would be signing an extended 4 year contract :'( I stopped following him a long time ago - full of shite!

Also about 2 hours before the news broke about Bentakeys transfer request he tweeted 'not alot happening today folks, quiet day at Villa Park'

• Like 1

English
Spanish
Arabic

Real Mallorca has already decided who will be the latest addition to the defense. In this case it will be a hobby known as Alan Hutton mallorquinista.

The Scot reached the Balearic club on loan in the winter market, but ultimately ran down, the feelings that were left on the island more than good.

The player said at the time he wanted to go to Spain and would not mind to go in Mallorca. Those words were spoken before the descent, but in the end it seems that the proposal has been put on the table Serra Ferrer has been satisfactory and its incorporation will become official if not this Tuesday, in the coming hours.

Zuiverloon longer Mallorca
  Gianni Zuiverloon longer Mallorca player. The Dutchman said, through his agent, his desire to leave the organization mallorquinista and can begin a new stage knowing he would have no place in the club was coached by Jose Luis Oltra.

• Like 1

http://www.marca.com/2013/07/16/futbol/equipos/mallorca/1374001930.html

Any Spanish speakers here? if so could they read this and tell us if its a done deal or if its just speculation?

There was a clause to make it a permanent move, they made a contract offer to Hutton, he is happy with it. Should be announced tomorrow.

Hope we've made a few million, plus another off the wage bill.

Happy days.

• Like 1

no word on fee or free transfer.

It will be whatever fee we set in his loan deal. Won't be a free transfer.
1-2m maybe? Probably less :P

Who cares, I bet he's on a good £30k a week if not a bit more!

Free's up those wages to sign an attacking midfielder maybe :D

If he's on £30k a week with 2 years left and we sell him for £1m, we would basically be making about £4.1m.

Just guestimates of course but it could indeed go some way towards another signing, it would certainly help meet Kiyotake's valuation.

Let's wait and see ey.

Real Mallorca has already decided who will be the latest addition to the defense. In this case it will be a hobby known as Alan Hutton mallorquinista.

Ha ha. Love the idea that Alan Hutton could be anyone's hobby (keeping a scrapbook of his greatest fouls?)

This is probably a bit picky but I won't be happy until I have written out what I think is the proper translation of that sentence:

"Real Mallorca have now decided who will be the final addition to their defence. In this case it will be someone already known to the Mallorca fans - Alan Hutton."

Doesn't change the basic message that he wants to sign for them but now it makes sense!

• Like 1

Ha ha. Love the idea that Alan Hutton could be anyone's hobby (keeping a scrapbook of his greatest fouls?)

This is probably a bit picky but I won't be happy until I have written out what I think is the proper translation of that sentence:

"Real Mallorca have now decided who will be the final addition to their defence. In this case it will be someone already known to the Mallorca fans - Alan Hutton."

Doesn't change the basic message that he wants to sign for them but now it makes sense!

Got to love google translate !

Â