Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

Totally insulting team selection. I could rant for a while about it but others have already said exactly what I'd say, and more will say it again - justifiably.

A small positive is that Bradley does look pretty decent. Nice first touch and mostly composed play in circumstances that must feel a little overwhelming.

Those saying our play has been good though, I don't know what you're watching. Possession was 67-33 in City's favour before the second goal, and our only solid spells of possession have been just behind the halfway line, allowing City to recuperate from the effort of going 2-0 up. I'm just disgusted with this manager.

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overeaction on here. Even at full strength we wouldnt beat them at home. Keep the players fresh for bolton which is a massive game. Players on the park are expected to play better. Besides herd theyve all played before

Same.

Quite shocking however that first half we didn't even have the fight to win the ball back once we lost it.

Oh and Petrov is the weakest link on the pitch.. absolutely dreadful.

I'm liking the posession football but we have a CM with no drive in Petrov, a striker with no brains and Heskey who is the weakest target man i've ever seen.

Sound like a modern version of Wizard of Oz

Overeaction on here. Even at full strength we wouldnt beat them at home. Keep the players fresh for bolton which is a massive game. Players on the park are expected to play better. Besides herd theyve all played before

All the fans who travelled up the M6 obviously thought we didn't have a chance then. If we drew with them we'd have a replay. Started the second half brightly just like at Anfield