Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If GH can find more players like Makoun in the French League, i'd sell Young for £15M happily. English players are so over valued, Carrol for £35 Mill, leagues gone mad. If Makoun is only £5 Mill what can you get for £15M. Oh and Young has been crap tonight, (not a crap player).

May sound defeatest this, but I'd take the 3-1 now.

Its no disgrace, they are unbeaten and won all but one at home for a reason - 3-1. we can get out, and start preparing on the games we can win.

Now Arsenal and Chelsea are winning, it will be as you were for the clubs around us.

I'm chuffed to bits for Bent - he will be a hero for us there is no doubt.

From what I am listening to , we aint played bad, they are just better.

Blow the whistle and bring on Fulham

I actually agree!

Collins must be one of the worst defenders in the Premier League.

Comments like this are laughable! You clearly didn't watch the game against Man City when he was the best defender on the pitch. He was quality last week against Wigan too. This is Man Utd and a few of them are being made to look ordinary tonight so to make a comment like that is just ridiculous.

We've played reasonably, there's a pattern emerging and Makoun seems to be settling - I don't think he's quite merited all of the plaudits he's had tonight, but he's certainly had a good game - another goal for Bent won't do his (or the rest of the teams) confidence any harm.

There aren't any more to come this season that are this hard.