The Arab Spring and "the War on Terror"

legov

To be fair Glamorgan , I never said secular people don't partake in religious traditions . The only thing I am guilty of is being a bit OTT in how I make my points.

Brumerican - I do not expect you to accept all I say and you are entitled to have your own thoughts and opinions. Still - you have to bare in mind that I conduct this in a language which is not my first, therefore - things come out with WWAAAYYY too many words.  I assure you if we would have this in Hebrew - a couple of lines were all that I needed, but unless I'll be given the time to teach you all of our alphabet - give me some slack here.

• Like 1

To be fair Glamorgan , I never said secular people don't partake in religious traditions . The only thing I am guilty of is being a bit OTT in how I make my points.

Brumerican - I do not expect you to accept all I say and you are entitled to have your own thoughts and opinions. Still - you have to bare in mind that I conduct this in a language which is not my first, therefore - things come out with WWAAAYYY too many words. I assure you if we would have this in Hebrew - a couple of lines were all that I needed, but unless I'll be given the time to teach you all of our alphabet - give me some slack here.

Your English is better than most VTers ! Myself included! Edited by Brumerican

I was baptised so technically I'm a Christian but I'm not religious in the slightest.

Culturally I'm a secular Christian. It's definitely possible.

Now I'm going to sneak out of this thread like nothing happened.

• Like 1

Abdel-Majed-Abdel-Bary.jpg

So apperently this is the scum that cut james foleys head off.

Iam not familiar with the UK laws..what is the penalty for murder in britain ?

Is it the same as in sweden, life in prison but they let you out after 10 years for good behaviour ?

Or will they hand him over to USA for killing an american ?

BTW, story book or not - the Tel Dan inscription, discovered in 1993, holds writing of the "house of David". That's history - not only religion.

is the book about David who by any other definition committed a Holocaust on his enemies in order to return to Jerusalem ?

Abdel-Majed-Abdel-Bary.jpg

So apperently this is the scum that cut james foleys head off.

Iam not familiar with the UK laws..what is the penalty for murder in britain ?

Is it the same as in sweden, life in prison but they let you out after 10 years for good behaviour ?

Or will they hand him over to USA for killing an american ?

i thought I read somewhere that it wasn't him

the video of him with Foley doesn't quite match up and thus they reckonand this video was a mock execution and  he was executed at a later time   ..and presumably by someone else

BTW, story book or not - the Tel Dan inscription, discovered in 1993, holds writing of the "house of David". That's history - not only religion.

is the book about David who by any other definition committed a Holocaust on his enemies in order to return to Jerusalem ?

You must be referring to a different book, as David did not "return" to Jerusalem. Jerusalem was under Hebrew control since Joshua took Canaan. In any case, despite you using the term "holocaust" quite freely, I still hope the Human rights committees and organizations will not set their sights on actions which took place some 2000 years ago. Just think of the Egyptians response when Pharaoh will be summoned to Hague to stand against holocaust accusations, as the one you just brought up...

Some guy from 'Gun Owners of America' on Newsnight just justified the death of an instructor, killed by a 9 year old being taught to use an Uzi 9mm with the quip 'it is only down to our right to guns that we are no longer British'.

Anyway, back to the nutjobs in the middle east with their weird ways we'll never understand....

US set to ask the UK to join in the airstrikes apparently.

RAF would be keen to prove their worth again before SDR 2015.

But have you consider that the DFG might not comply with the TDK requirement set down by the GVC in 2015?

HTH.

clearly a wrong 'un whether he did it or not

button down collar not buttoned down

I **** hate that

Top button done up as well.  Definite no no.

I'm sure they would, however Dave is probably concerned that any UK involvement would enrage to action those UK based ISIS fighters currently on leave at home...

I'm sure they would, however Dave is probably concerned that any UK involvement would enrage to action those UK based ISIS fighters currently on leave at home...

Air-strikes on Tower Hamlets. Save them the travel costs and the hike through Turkey, while the RAF are home in time for tea and medals.  

• Like 2

Â