The Arab Spring and "the War on Terror"

legov

american and probably british special forces will already be over there doing missions, without a shadow of a doubt we alongside america and maybe other countries will go to war with these horrible bastards. we will destroy IS, i have no shadow of doubt about that but then a year or two down the line another group will pop up. i sometimes wonder if the world would be a better place without the middle east and israel, i have not doubt it would be.

Well Israel are pretty similar to Britain and the US. Hence why they're both backing them. Edited by Wainy316

american and probably british special forces will already be over there doing missions, without a shadow of a doubt we alongside america and maybe other countries will go to war with these horrible bastards. we will destroy IS, i have no shadow of doubt about that but then a year or two down the line another group will pop up. i sometimes wonder if the world would be a better place without the middle east and israel, i have not doubt it would be.

Rugeley it really isn't that simple. A lot of the problems today in the Middle East were caused by the West.

I hope the British Jihadists on their return to these shores are severely dealt with . Lets see how much backbone this govt has .

I hope they are severely dealt with long before they get that far and very very far outside of the law.

Amen (no irony intended).

Rugeley it really isn't that simple. A lot of the problems today in the Middle East were caused by the West.
Maybe it's just me reading your posts wrong, but you do seem to have a hard on for IS(IS). Do you support them?

Maybe it's just me reading your posts wrong, but you do seem to have a hard on for IS(IS). Do you support them?

Hardly a Hardon. No I don't support them. But I also don't believe everything I read or see in the news.

• Like 2

I'm assuming he means he hopes they get what's coming to them on their chosen theater of battle rather than within the cozy halls of a London court.

That would be fair enough, then (though I'm not so sure which of the two would help whichever cause most).

My worry comes from the inclination to set the rule of law aside (though I apologize in advance to Trent if I read that wrongly in to his post).

Edited by snowychap

That said, I would not bat an eye if that piece of human scum who beheaded the journalist dies a slow, cruel death from a shrapnel wound to the groin.

How awful. Someone will be along shortly to explain this man's human rights to you.

• Like 2

Hardly a Hardon. No I don't support them. But I also don't believe everything I read or see in the news.

Out of interest what IS(IS) related news do you think is untrue/disbelieve? Presumably not the murdering, torturing, beheading, crucifying, slave trading and apostate chopping parts?

The evidence for the above is displayed proudly and directly by them on the internet.

As you liked the comment then same question to you, Snowy.

Ha ! Its only a matter of time . He probably does have a wife and children back in the UK don't you know . :-)    (   Ref ;  Scumbag's human rights )    

Edited by rendelc

Trent I agree with you, but if they were to be killed in battle, in their eyes, they are a martyr and will get the 40 virgins etc. In our eyes it will be seen as justice.

Justice should a death outside of the beliefs of islam like not havng their bodies prepped and buried outside of 24 hrs. I stillnfeel the Americans were too kind to bin Laden. I would have just dumped his body in the sea end of!

I hope the British Jihadists on their return to these shores are severely dealt with . Lets see how much backbone this govt has .

I hope they are severely dealt with long before they get that far and very very far outside of the law.

If the executioner uses a mobile phone, then he may find himself on the end of a Hellfire courtesy of his mates in the CIA before too long. They can do amazing things with voice recognition (we hope).

As you liked the comment then same question to you, Snowy.

Why?

You have read something mistakenly in to the 'like' just as you appear to have done into the other person's posts (just as you did in to my posts earlier in the thread - pp 44,45).

Not agreeing with you or not conforming to the prevailing opinion does not mean that someone supports x or 'has a hard on' for them or intends to 'defend their handiwork'.

It isn't a case of either being with or against.

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 1

Â