Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Jeez mate, I've got a crazy notion, how about we get behind our own players eh?

I've a crazy notion, too, pal: I'll have some consistency in my opinion of a 'player'.

I didn't want to see him in a starting line up for us before the last cup tie and after him gobbing off, getting a starting spot and playing like a drain, I certainly didn't want to see him in one now.

Regardless of what he does today, I still hold to that view.

I'm glad for whatever positive things he may do today but that's as far as it goes.

Here's another crazy notion: I'll have an opinion on someone who I believe has been taking the piss out of the club and getting away with things that other people at the club might not have got away with including trotting around doing sweet **** all for most of his time here.

Alright with you, eh?

No mate, it's not alright with me.

When they step on to the pitch in a Villa shirt they recieve my unwavering support because I want to see the team do well and in turn the club which means each individual playing well.

But hey, each to their own.

I guess if we put out a team one week made up of eleven players that you don't like you'll support someone else for the day eh? :evil:

Bradley has joined on loan according to Soccernet. Good news that!

Love it! Bradley is non-stop motor with pretty good skill to match. I was hoping we'd go in for him a couple of years ago.

Easily my favorite player on the US squad.

No mate, it's not alright with me.

The question was rhetorical.

I guess if we put out a team one week made up of eleven players that you don't like you'll support someone else for the day eh? :evil:

Then you 'guess' wrong, 'mate'.

Don't make such an utterly stupid and frankly bloody rude post.

Of course I won't support someone else and how dare you think you can suggest such a thing.

I would criticize the selection and put forward my point of view about whether they should or shouldn't be playing. That would never stop me from supporting my club and wanting us to do well.

For you to suggest what you have is utterly out of order.