Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

crazy talk

In your opinion it is.

The guy has spent most of his time at Villa doing less than sweet **** all, saying that he wanted to be on a beach, that he didn't want to play in the cold over christmas, that he was pissed off that he wasn't starting (he then got started against Sheff United and was utterly dreadful - had it been any other player they would have been training with the reserves) and gobbing off to the press more than Carew.

He scores a goal in an FA cup tie (and possibly is having a good game, we can't see) and suddenly it's 'undoubted quality', 'only needed to get up to speed', 'general fitness levels' (though he was apparently training with Arse). Talk about crazy talk.

no, he is undoubted quality because of the football he has played wherever he has been throughout his career.

'All his time here', what is it? 2 starts and 2 x sub appearences? Plus werent all his previous appearances so far during the period we were playing awful football with no confidence?

I tend to give our own players more time than that personally before insisting they get out of our club asap. And i certainly wouldnt say such a thing right after he has scored and cleared off the line.

No-one is saying he is anything other than a option to have on the bench for the rest of the season. Today he is showing he can be an asset for us this season, as i always thought he could be if given time.

Well then we're even as I find your comments regarding Pires repulsive.

Would you care to explain why they are 'repulsive'?

We'll agree to strenuously disagree, pretty much status quo then.

No, I'm not going to accept you suggesting that I am going to swan off and support someone else.

I haven't called in to question your support for our club just because you take a different view of things.

To think that is okay and to equate that with me criticizing Pires's overall contribution during his time at the club is even more disgraceful.