Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

And you all groaned when Pires started. :D

Yes and I'm still groaning.

He shouldn't be anywhere near our bench let alone a starting spot - should have been sent packing back to London a while ago.

Jeez mate, I've got a crazy notion, how about we get behind our own players eh?

The guys scored a goal and cleared one off the line, give him a **** break.

And you all groaned when Pires started. :D

Yes and I'm still groaning.

He shouldn't be anywhere near our bench let alone a starting spot - should have been sent packing back to London a while ago.

Jeez mate, I've got a crazy notion, how about we get behind our own players eh?

The guys scored a goal and cleared one off the line, give him a **** break.

:clap:

At 12.00 last Saturday, I swore I would not shave my upper lip until Villa were 7 points clear of the drop zone - since then we've won 2 league games in a row and we're winning an FA cup tie. Forget Houllier, this turnaround is down to me and my upper lip.

crazy talk

In your opinion it is.

The guy has spent most of his time at Villa doing less than sweet **** all, saying that he wanted to be on a beach, that he didn't want to play in the cold over christmas, that he was pissed off that he wasn't starting (he then got started against Sheff United and was utterly dreadful - had it been any other player they would have been training with the reserves) and gobbing off to the press more than Carew.

He scores a goal in an FA cup tie (and possibly is having a good game, we can't see) and suddenly it's 'undoubted quality', 'only needed to get up to speed', 'general fitness levels' (though he was apparently training with Arse). Talk about crazy talk.

1 more should seal it, never like going two goals ahead as you always feel as though you should win, but if they get one goal back teams get shaky. Go 4-1 up and i'll be happy. Glad to see baker and Fonz linking well, fantastic news about Bannan