Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

I tend to give our own players more time than that personally before insisting they get out of our club asap.

Perhaps you should have read the rest of my comments concerning M. Pires as it wasn't about his previous inept performances.

I do apologize for having the temerity to criticize one of your 'fave' players about whom you are 'massively prejudiced'. :winkold:

Well then we're even as I find your comments regarding Pires repulsive.

Would you care to explain why they are 'repulsive'?

We'll agree to strenuously disagree, pretty much status quo then.

No, I'm not going to accept you suggesting that I am going to swan off and support someone else.

I haven't called in to question your support for our club just because you take a different view of things.

To think that is okay and to equate that with me criticizing Pires's overall contribution during his time at the club is even more disgraceful.

lads this is a match thread, please take your co ck fight elsewhere, its hard enough with no radio or stream without having to read through you 2 arguing.

Anyway back on topic.

we do like to make it hard for ours, only the villa could do this, hopefully collins will come on and take of a striker.

For what, the silly prick!!.

Will you just stop.

Stop what??. Are you Bakers daddy.

Insulting and abusing Villa players is all you do on this site.

An enthusiastic youngster getting his 2nd start for Villa gets a red card and you call him a prick?

Well then we're even as I find your comments regarding Pires repulsive.

Would you care to explain why they are 'repulsive'?

We'll agree to strenuously disagree, pretty much status quo then.

No, I'm not going to accept you suggesting that I am going to swan off and support someone else.

I haven't called in to question your support for our club just because you take a different view of things.

To think that is okay and to equate that with me criticizing Pires's overall contribution during his time at the club is even more disgraceful.

Come on fellas - take it elsewhere.