Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

From what we can read Pires is having his best games for us so far; to be fair that wouldn't be hard. He hasn't got long with us as a player so I'll enjoy the few moments of pleasure he gives us. I bet he still runs like he sh@t himself. :D

Say that I hope they take him off sometime in the second half to give Delph a run.

4 goals in the half...hope everyone's enjoying the goalless funeral between Chelsea and Everton that is the only broadcast game right now.

I'm f**ing steaming that I can't watch this match!

Everton 1-0 up...

Must've scored while I was typing.

I type reeaaallly slowly.

Still, can't believe we're not getting the Villa on TV over here...but I guess nobody can see it over there either?

Jeez mate, I've got a crazy notion, how about we get behind our own players eh?

I've a crazy notion, too, pal: I'll have some consistency in my opinion of a 'player'.

I didn't want to see him in a starting line up for us before the last cup tie and after him gobbing off, getting a starting spot and playing like a drain, I certainly didn't want to see him in one now.

Regardless of what he does today, I still hold to that view.

I'm glad for whatever positive things he may do today but that's as far as it goes.

Here's another crazy notion: I'll have an opinion on someone who I believe has been taking the piss out of the club and getting away with things that other people at the club might not have got away with including trotting around doing sweet **** all for most of his time here.

Alright with you, eh?