Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

So what is the score with J2M ? Has he been told not to report back and look for another club ?

Good question CI.

Where is he ..cos he ain't on videos & pics with rest of squad training unless there's a reason?

If we sign Brahimi from Rennes is he going there as part of deal I wondered?

so hes not allowed any time to adjust to the pace of the game?

Essien Henry even our JPA took 6 months to score... time is needed to adjust to the Premier League.

The fact that people write him off after 7 games is embarrassing. I guess it wont matter anyway as he seems to be leaving.

Maybe Eissen & JPA want it a bit more.

I thought a read a few weeks back that he was looking forward to a fresh start ? - PL has since indicated that everyone starts with a chance to stake their claim .......................then he doesn't arrive for training ?

Seems more a case of not taking his chance - rather than not being given one.

Surely it would be incredibly short sighted by PL to give everyone else a chance but to tell Makoun dont bother coming to training.

This probably indicates that Makoun has no interest in playing for us this year.

I for one will be thrilled with this.

Maybe Lambert told him he would be given a chance to prove himself but through lacking the knowledge of the English language interpreted it as "don't come back" when it was actually "don't let me down".

I don't know why but from almost day one he struck me has having a real 'couldn't care less attitude' - I thought maybe I was doing him a dis service after the Manu game - But everything since proves my hunch right. I really think Makoun will go where the money is easiest - spend a good whack of time injured, on the bench in and out of the side.

i just hope we get some kind of a fee - the guy seems to have fleeced us big time.......

I think your doing him a big disservice now. He came to work with Houllier who we [unfairly] booed into a heart attack and now Houllier isnt here, and neither is Pires he would rather work elsewhere. Fair enough. He's hardly done nothing and made it seem he would rather sit on the bench as he got himself a move to Olympiakos. He could very easily have sat on our bench last season. He didnt. He wanted it to work in the prem with Houllier, if it hasnt worked out for him, so be it. He's hardly drained us for years a la Beye he's been here 18 months.

I think your doing him a big disservice now. He came to work with Houllier who we [unfairly] booed into a heart attack and now Houllier isnt here, and neither is Pires he would rather work elsewhere. Fair enough. He's hardly done nothing and made it seem he would rather sit on the bench as he got himself a move to Olympiakos. He could very easily have sat on our bench last season. He didnt. He wanted it to work in the prem with Houllier, if it hasnt worked out for him, so be it. He's hardly drained us for years a la Beye he's been here 18 months.

What I meant was we paid between 5-6m for him - If he hasn't returned for training - were going to be lucky to get a fee of 1/10th of that.

I think when he joined we were pretty close to the relegation zone - and the fans were openly expressing their disapproval of Houllier. There was always a chance Houllier wasn't going to be at villa long term. Really on the wages he is on - he should be giving 100% no matter who the manager.

I thought Makoun was injured??

I dont think he fits in with Lamberts long ball style of play anyway. I think he will be shipped out

Â