Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

Girls like nice blokes. As friends.
Never a truer word said. My best mate at Uni is 'friends' with about 3 different girls (mind you, he has come close to juicing all three of them) and is treated as a boyfriend by all of them i.e plenty of grief! It's quite hilarious to watch.

been there myself. Lesson learned. Won't let it happen again.

The friendzone is a horrible place.

Nothing wrong with being just friends with a lady.

Nothing wrong with being gay either. :winkold: I reckon most people have been cheated on at one stage or another, its got to be odds on for 80% of 21+ year olds.

Most men (in relationships) I know, given half the chance, would be at it like rabbits with a half decent bit of stuff. Women, so i have been told, are little better in this respect.

All this boy meets girl and they both live happily ever after shit just dont wash for me anymore, lifes just to complicated, to many opportunities to network, morals...........

A 20 years plus relationship, is becoming a very rare beast.

I completely agree.

However, that's not the friendzone.

The friendzone is when you want to be more than friends with a lady, but she sees you as just a friend and nothing more.

However, you're so desperate to be with her that you think the best way is to be super nice and never tell her how you feel, in fear that telling her or not being nice will scare her away.

So you just carry on, being her bestest mate, secretly in love with her, when she doesn't see you in the same light whatsoever, hoping that one day she'll suddenly change her mind, when in reality the longer that goes on, the less likely she'll be to want to be with you.

To get the girl, you've got to be willing to lose the girl.

That's the friendzone.

On internet dating you would not believe how many moan about the men that have used them, been married etc etc yet these are the girls who ignore my profile and go for the guy with a pic with his top off kissing his car. Yeah he has romantic looking all over him!! :lol:

I have another date lined up for this weekend with any luck, hopefully this one isnt going to start using her nasel hair to floss her teeth :winkold:

Reference women in relationships, Not for me! would not want it done to me. I have had the "we live in the same house but relationship ended ages ago" yes my first thought is "she must be gagging for it!" then the voice of reason kicks in and just put it in the w**k bank.

I may go on these dates and have some fun but never done the dirty on a woman or lied to get a girl into bed. I have some standards even if it involves sleeping with crazy ginger midgets. :lol:

On internet dating you would not believe how many moan about the men that have used them, been married etc etc yet these are the girls who ignore my profile and go for the guy with a pic with his top off kissing his car. Yeah he has romantic looking all over him!! :lol:

I have another date lined up for this weekend with any luck, hopefully this one isnt going to start using her nasel hair to floss her teeth :winkold:

Reference women in relationships, Not for me! would not want it done to me. I have had the "we live in the same house but relationship ended ages ago" yes my first thought is "she must be gagging for it!" then the voice of reason kicks in and just put it in the w**k bank.

I may go on these dates and have some fun but never done the dirty on a woman or lied to get a girl into bed. I have some standards even if it involves sleeping with crazy ginger midgets. :lol:

My god B6. I love your posts but they don't half terrify me for when I eventually drag my arse back onto the dating scene! haha

That sir is genius and I love it!

Well after swapping some really nice emails with the date coming up I have to admit for the first time ever on an Internet date I'm nervous! She had no pic up which usually says something bad but I liked her profile and messages to me so much I thought who cares and gave her the option of not sending it as her messages were so different to the usual crap.

Anyway she sent me a pic without being asked and all I can say is she is beautiful! I got butterflies before even seeing it which is also strange! Wtf!!!!! Right I am going to download true by spandau ballet snd put it on repeat :lol:

I completely agree.

However, that's not the friendzone.

The friendzone is when you want to be more than friends with a lady, but she sees you as just a friend and nothing more.

However, you're so desperate to be with her that you think the best way is to be super nice and never tell her how you feel, in fear that telling her or not being nice will scare her away.

So you just carry on, being her bestest mate, secretly in love with her, when she doesn't see you in the same light whatsoever, hoping that one day she'll suddenly change her mind, when in reality the longer that goes on, the less likely she'll be to want to be with you.

To get the girl, you've got to be willing to lose the girl.

That's the friendzone.

Ghey zone^^

i find conversations on the internet usually go

"hey"

"hey"

"how are you?"

"good, you?"

"good."

end.

It's beyond me how people can maintain conversations for hours online, how can you gauge reaction and how to...converse without seeing them and hearing their voice?

:lol:

Â