Houllier: Back him or sack him?

Stu_The_Villan

Houlier - back him or sack him?  

415 members have voted

1. 1. Houlier - back him or sack him?

• Back him - he needs more time
    • Sack him - we don't have time

If this prick survives after Blues, then i guess Randy will be more happier than us.

The whole situation is a fcuking joke, and where the **** s general PR when you need him?

Im right fcuked off, and very close to telling them to shove it!

I wont though, cos im a mug.

FCUKING HELL AVFC, WAKE THE **** UP AND DO SOMETHING, WE ARE GOING DOWN!!!!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll get **** all at Sha. They will out fight/battle us.

Sad thing is though I'm not so sure that will be enough to get him the push. Randy needs to wake up to what is happening. He should have gone weeks ago. The longer he stays the more likely relegation becomes.

My hope is that the pressure gets too much for him and that he walks. The fans reaction to him will only get worse.

I feel so disheartened with our recent form under GH. People are calling for his head but who would you bring in? I dont think Big Sam or Jol are the answer and Moyes won't leave Everton. Maybe we could get Ancelotti if he is sacked tomorrow too. Please not Hodgson or Benetiz. Really shell shocked by it all.

Well, I think we are going to struggle to stay up regardless unless there is some money spent on a striker and an imposing midfielder at the bare minimum.

If he does sack Houllier someone has to be ready to step in immediately and with some players lined up. In order to have that Lerner/Fitzgerald have to have been talking to someone like Jol behind Houllier's back which would be very ruthless, and one wonders if Randy has the capacity to be ruthless and duplicitous in that way.

I feel so disheartened with our recent form under GH. People are calling for his head but who would you bring in? I dont think Big Sam or Jol are the answer and Moyes won't leave Everton. Maybe we could get Ancelotti if he is sacked tomorrow too. Please not Hodgson or Benetiz. Really shell shocked by it all.

Im pissed, and nothing makes sense, especially the club i love.

Hangover tomorrow aswell..........great :(

The only positive thing I can think of was a week ago West Ham, Wolves and Fulham looked certain to be in the shitter but with a good run of 2/3 games they are in a much better position. Sunderland are flying this season but once we play some teams around us I'm sure we can pick up points and pull away and move up... I hope :(

The only positive thing I can think of was a week ago West Ham, Wolves and Fulham looked certain to be in the shitter but with a good run of 2/3 games they are in a much better position. Sunderland are flying this season but once we play some teams around us I'm sure we can pick up points and pull away and move up... I hope :(

He must go. Some relationships click into place, some crash in flames.

Houllier, I think he's a smart guy, I think he's a decent manager, I think he has failed to connect with the players and the fans and I think we need to get rid of him now.

Two games Sheffield UTD followed by the shit. If we lose either and Houllier isn't sacked then Paul Falkner should be sacked along with him, if this doesn't happen then Lerner has lost the plot and his ability to run the club comes under serious question.

But youve got to go for it. We set ourselves up tonight not to loose instead of going for the jugalar. We look like the manager..........clueless :twisted:

Sheffield Utd is a game we could do without. We lose it it just makes us more of a laughing stock and demoralises the players more. We win it it means **** all as they are a poor side anyway and it could be argued that we don't need the cup games whilst battling relegation. It didn't do Pompey any good having a run in the cup last season. I wouldn't be surprised if we scrapped a draw and ended up with a very much not needed replay in front of about 18k at Villa Park.

The only positive thing I can think of was a week ago West Ham, Wolves and Fulham looked certain to be in the shitter but with a good run of 2/3 games they are in a much better position...

Hows that a positive we are in the shitter now.

Sheffield Utd is a game we could do without. We lose it it just makes us more of a laughing stock and demoralises the players more. We win it it means **** all as they are a poor side anyway and it could be argued that we don't need the cup games whilst battling relegation. It didn't do Pompey any good having a run in the cup last season. I wouldn't be surprised if we scrapped a draw and ended up with a very much not needed replay in front of about 18k at Villa Park.

A win is a must, just for confidence sake.

Loose it, and i think we are down. Its the cup, but this game may just shape the rest of the season :winkold:

I always say managers are not given enough time, but we are in a position now where we can't afford any more farting about.

This is our clubs livelihood at stake. I fear Randy and the board are too nice.

As before, I think GH was given a guarantee of at least a year to get it turned around. But it's hard to see much hope of him salvaging this season. Avoiding the drop will be success at this point. (Before you react, I didn't say Villa should be no better than this, I said that at this point, with GH staying, I will be happy if we stay up.... hopefully next season will be better.)

The only positive thing I can think of was a week ago West Ham, Wolves and Fulham looked certain to be in the shitter but with a good run of 2/3 games they are in a much better position...

Hows that a positive we are in the shitter now.

I meant that it only takes a few decent results to clmb out of trouble and we are still capable of that.

So to sum up .......you want to replace this manager who has lost the confidence of the squad and the majority of the fan base,bring in fat sam because he WILL turn it around and make you all very happy,you hope,WHAT YOU GOING TO SAY IF AND WHEN THAT DONT WORK?BRING IN ANOTHER MANAGER?Wake up people!What we have here is a culmination of something that started in January of 09,its now all come to a head and GH has to take all this crap from the O'neil mob who thought the sun shone out of his arse!

Â