Houllier: Back him or sack him?

Stu_The_Villan

Houlier - back him or sack him?  

415 members have voted

1. 1. Houlier - back him or sack him?

• Back him - he needs more time
    • Sack him - we don't have time

Well, i think Randy is showing himself up to be a compleat **** cabbage by backing this useless c.nt.. I'd say he has that useless red pox fuckner in his ear blabbing how great GH is and not to sack him, im getting to the stage where i'm thinking a year in the Championship might be for the better, let Randy the fool find out the hard way that this isn't American handball. you get relegated!!..

Fair play mate...you've done yourself no favours with that post!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i think Randy is showing himself up to be a compleat **** cabbage by backing this useless c.nt.. I'd say he has that useless red pox fuckner in his ear blabbing how great GH is and not to sack him, im getting to the stage where i'm thinking a year in the Championship might be for the better, let Randy the fool find out the hard way that this isn't American handball. you get relegated!!..

Come again??, thats my feeling on it and if no one likes it they can **** themselfs along with GH..

Come again??, thats my feeling on it and if no one likes it they can **** themselfs along with GH..

wheeeeeeey!!! :lol:

Who is this?

Plays players out of position

Plays centre backs at full back

Only plays the kids when he has to

Makes substitutions too late in the game

Has no plan B

Stubborn and Arrogant

It depends are we winning games or losing them?

If we are going to get rid then we need a real short term solution that will not cost the earth(Holloway). We need to target a manager who can get any group of player no matter how shit to get the ball on the floor and play a bit, having watched quite a bit of his team over the last few weeks and considering the players he has to work with and the financial constraints in place the football they play is pretty amazing. They were super unlucky against SHA the other night and fully deserved to win.

No one of any real quality will come to us now so we are in disaster recovery mode. We have mostly shit players that are worth pretty much nothing, that is not the current managers fault but the tactics / subs / discipline is and I am getting a little frustrated by it now.

We aren't too good to go down. We can go down, and playing as we are, I.e. Inot **** winning, we are probably going to be relegated. We need wins and soon. Its all very well the league is tight, but we need to **** take advantage of that, not use it as an excuse.

Bicks only point I'll take up with you is the full back / centre back thing - we look better with two centre backs at FB, we're actually not conceding any from set pieces.

Otherwise agree, although MON rarely left it 'til 88 minutes!

Who is this?

Plays players out of position

Plays centre backs at full back

Only plays the kids when he has to

Makes substitutions too late in the game

Has no plan B

Stubborn and Arrogant

MON?.atleast he had his players drilled, unlike this fool.

If we are going to get rid then we need a real short term solution that will not cost the earth(Holloway).

Taking a highly rated manager from another Premier League club is not going to be quick, cheap or given our current position, likely.

My suggestion is: let him buy some real french talent that he surely can attract because of his name in France. Then fire him and appoint some one else...
what real French talent??. It seems to me that all people want is fancy names, and thats one of the reasons why people where backing GH also..

Just voted so its 83% want him out but we have two members on the board who want to keep him and they unfortunately cast the deciding vote. I was speaking to a Liverpool fan and even he noticed Houllier's post match comments and said it was like the whole thing is a joke to him. Seriously i do not know where we go from here, the players have to take some blame obviously, but the manager is employed to get the best out of the players and that is where he is massively failing. His team selections are a disgrace, doesn't change it when it ain't working. People who say the game changed when Heskey got sent off are deluded, the game was lost as soon as their player Meyler got injured and they changed it to a 3 in the middle. We never counter-acted that change and for me that lies with Houllier.

A couple of weeks ago I'd have voted to back him.

Now I've voted to get rid, it's not working and the players do not want to play for him, we're not being linked with the calibre of player required to get us out of the shit we're in and we appear devoid of a set game-plan.

Â