Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

Frost trolls are serious word removed bags. I'm at level 13, should I even be going anywhere near 'em? I can handle one at a time if I stand far, far away and fling arrows at it (archery ain't my strong suit either, I'm predominantly going one-handed weapon + destruction spell) and then when it gets near try and glitch it so it gets stuck on some rocks and can't reach me (despite being inches away). Anything else and it bitch-slaps my face clean off.

I still havent been hit by a frost troll. I have killed loads, and I think my choice in playstyle really helped, trolls are cannon fodder for magic users.

Dual wield fireballs and trolls will go down more quickly than a tupenny whore. I think you will always struggle if you try to go toe to toe with one.

My game save is practically unplayable now. It's ok for about 30 mins and then the stuttering starts, after a few minutes it's like watching a **** Powerpoint presentation.

Oh no :( I'm at around 60 hours on my save now, and since the patch it has been alot better. I seem to have longer loading times when going in and out of buildings/dungeons/towns, and have had 3 or 4 crashes during that time. It's really not been that bad, my FPS is fine, apart from some dips in internal locations, and is far from unplayable. It'll have to take a very sudden drop to make it unplayable, so I'm hoping it's not going to happen at all.

Hmm, don't think I've unlocked dual-casting yet. Might need to get on it. Muchos grassy-arse.

Its quite low down, but Impact is the perk to get as it stuns your target for a short period of time so you can keep them at a distance.

Had great fun defeating the Elder Cairns boss last night, had no chance going toe-to-toe with him, so I lured him back to the room with the large table. I managed to get him to chase me round the table Benny Hill-sylee while my Fire Shout regenerated and I would blast him with that and he eventually crumbled!

I actually under-estimated my play time - I actually have 73 hours on it now :lol: And got 100k today! Still find myself picking up useless weapons I'll never use, and shitty little amounts of gold though...

PC Patch is out now apparently, and will be out on consoles soon. It fixes some stuff that the last patch messed up, like the magic resistance calculations. Most importantly though, it has fixed the Bookshelf bug! Thank **** for that. So annoying having a whole bunch of lovely new books and not being able to put then on my big ass bookshelf in Markarth :(

For anyone who is thinking about buying this, today its only £22.49 on various sites like Amazon, Game etc.

Damn,beat me to it.

I got a bugged dragon yesterday. Took it down to 0 health (the health bar actually disappeared) and it just flew in place, erratically. The game bogged down to a crawl and it was like playing in fog. I was stuck in combat so couldn't fast travel, so I had to walk to the nearest house to reset. Everything was fine after that, but I didn't go back for the dragon.

I've often found myself picking the worst weapon to drop because i'm carrying too much. I always seem to go back to the place i dropped it to try and retrieve it. Even if it's worth 200 gold i have to go back. Sitting on 150k gold now.

Â