Original Match Thread - MATCH OFF

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Very bad timing for us this - three points here could have kept us above water while we make our ay through the difficult fixtures we've got coming up over christmas. Things are going to be looking grim I fear by the time we visit the sty on January 16th.
Yeah but say we do end up really far down the table by January we'll know we have a game in hand so it's not too much of a big deal.

I find it funny how this fixture was postponed last season as well. :lol:

Conspiracy theories aside, it's really bad here in the North West, so I don't think this can be put down to Wigan. Local reports suggest it is a police decision on the basis of public safety; which seems to make sense.

As much as we needed to play and win this match this could be a bonus in the long run and will maybe played when we are on a good run with a settled side, all our players back and even a few new faces. Well you never know!

I was annoyed when I heard this was off but wih half the squad crocked and the other half just out the womb it's probably a good thing really, it's not like we'll have fixture cogestion this season. Just feel sory for those who set off before it was cancelled.