AVFC-Prideofbrum

Id go

---------------Friedel----------------

Lichaj---Collins----Cuellar--Young

-----------Clark----Bannan---------

Albrighton-----------------Downing

--------------Heskey----------------

------------------Agbag-------------

Wigan are not the most physical side in the world, they have a couple of rocks in centre mid but generally they are airy fairy passers. I don't want Warnock flying in giving away hundreds of free kicks for them to whip dangerously and score like they did last year.

I had a nasty feeling he was going to drop Cuellar, move Clark back to bring in NRC, but good to hear Carlos is in. I think it'll be NRC and Clark centre mid, with Bannan in front. I think Heskey will start is on his own, which could be starting a bit negative. What a lift it'll give the team throwing Gab on though.

Very bad timing for us this - three points here could have kept us above water while we make our ay through the difficult fixtures we've got coming up over christmas. Things are going to be looking grim I fear by the time we visit the sty on January 16th.

As we were without Ash this could be a blessing.

Disagree.

We needed to play this to keep the buzz going from last weeks win. If we go on the bad run as we have all said we could against Spurs City and Chelsea lord knows where we will be come new year. And once your down there its hard to get out games in hand or not.

Plus side is NRC could be fully fit for Spurs now.

Sorry I just read that the game was canceled due to freak weather conditions around the ground making it to dangerous for supports to get to the ground.... So I'm guessing they mean our fans seeing as Wigan take NO fans week in week out!