SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

But the thing is it does look like Everton are willing to spend 10m, if they make about 15m + out of Jagielka.

We're not willing to spend 10m despite the fact we've made 35m from Downing and Young, while desperately needing to fill that void.

This is why the board has to go. They're so out of their depth like they was with the manager search. Why do fans put up with this shambles I don't know.

You know jack shit about how much we do or do not have to spend.

Correct

People like Onlyyou were slagging off the club for the same thing on Jan 10th or whatever it was.

Tell you what - lets just see how much we've spent on Sept. 1st.

And, even if it is not a penny more, why don't you just wait and see what they do on the pitch before you slag the club, our players, the manager , the owner and everyone else off.

Makes me laugh it really does - I bet if I could be bothered, I could look through these threads and find you slagging off the club for letting a talent like Gary Cahill leave and saying he should have been given a chance !.

Whilst people like you will be making excuses for the cost cutting, poor managerial appointment, lack of signings and poor results.

You are working on "why dont you wait" while most of us are sat looking at what is happening now. Hell of a differance!!

You may as well be whistling "The sun will come out, tomorrow"

Can everyone just have another of BOF's Cadbury's Caramels along with a chill pill and just relax!

Julie knows something! He's not locked in your bathroom till he signs is he, like Ashley Young and Nigel Reo Coker were back in 2007? C'mon Julie, you can tell us, we won't tell anyone, honest!

ITK on the sunderland forum who got the darren bent deal 100% before anyone else.

Said n`zogbia only wants to sign for sunderland and is not intrested in any other club.

If true then we should be moving on from this.

Link Here.

If it's true that Charlie has come here to Dubai on a brief jolly (and if he is here I will find him for us), then are we to assume that not much is going to happen until after his break anyway?

That is unless AMc and PF are on one of the two Emirates flights out of BHX each day with a little stopover in Dubai before heading to HK...

:detect:

Aint you supposed to be tracking him down?

Well get off the Keyboard at get tracking. (And take a club just in case he tells you hes not interested :winkold:)

Don't worry I'm just rehearsing my Liam Neeson style speech from Taken first...

"Charles, I don't know where you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for CL, I can tell you we're not in Europe. But what we do have are a very particular set of fans; fans we have acquired over very many years. Fans that make it a pleasure for people like you. If you sign for Villa now, that'll be the end of it. We will not look for you, we will not pursue you. But if you don't, we will look for you, we will find you, and we will boo you."

It makes you laugh?

Theres nothing funny about the blatant regression of the club at the moment

Tell you what

If NZogbia end up at Everton, Real Madrid or Accrington Stanley - you have my permission to moan.

But until then , can you stop slagging off the club for no reason. You haven't a clue what the hold up is, if it is Villa, if it is Wigan - it could be NZogbia - remember what he did to Blues with his wages ?

I fully expect him to be in our squad by the very latest Friday, but, as long as he is in a Villa shirt at 1458hrs the Saturday we play Fulham - I'm not really bothered when he signs to be honest !.

barcelona have wanted Fabregas for 1000 days now and are yet to tie the deal up - jesus - how shit must they be !!!!

oh dear, what is in the air today? the most ridiculous examples i have seen in a couple days..

He has a point though, you don't just pay what the seller is asking for. You 'negotiate'.

Cool story though bro.

But the thing is it does look like Everton are willing to spend 10m, if they make about 15m + out of Jagielka.

We're not willing to spend 10m despite the fact we've made 35m from Downing and Young, while desperately needing to fill that void.

This is why the board has to go. They're so out of their depth like they was with the manager search. Why do fans put up with this shambles I don't know.

You know jack shit about how much we do or do not have to spend.

Correct

People like Onlyyou were slagging off the club for the same thing on Jan 10th or whatever it was.

Tell you what - lets just see how much we've spent on Sept. 1st.

And, even if it is not a penny more, why don't you just wait and see what they do on the pitch before you slag the club, our players, the manager , the owner and everyone else off.

Makes me laugh it really does - I bet if I could be bothered, I could look through these threads and find you slagging off the club for letting a talent like Gary Cahill leave and saying he should have been given a chance !.

Whilst people like you will be making excuses for the cost cutting, poor managerial appointment, lack of signings and poor results.

You are working on "why dont you wait" while most of us are sat looking at what is happening now. Hell of a differance!!

Poor management appointment - no mate, I'm just 40yrs old who has life experience, and I know that, although I wish I was brian Clough, I know I'm not !.

It may very well turn out a bad appointment - but how do we know. For the record, I was jumping for joy , running around my office telling everyone how Villa were gonna win the league the day we appointed David O'Leary, a guy who took Leeds to a champions league Semi final.

I also slagged the club off when we appointed Graham Taylor when I thought we should have got the recently sacked from Man U Ron Atkinson.

And, taking sentiment out of it - I remember every person in this country telling the whole world how England were dominate world football now we have the most successful manager in Europe who is a "winner" - and the same press trying to hound a certain Bobby Robson out of the job calling him an embarassment after the first two games of Mexico 86 !

On paper, I admit, its not the best -- but lets just wait and see shall we (quote - Mark Robins kept Alex fergusun's job ahem......)

I'm not sulking like some fans but I do find spending 3.5m after taking in nearly 40m a massive slap in the face atm.

Thats at the moment.

If theres one thing this lot are wary of, then its bad PR, and that will be very bad PR if it stands.

Season ticket sales are down, and the place is dying on its feet at the moment. I sense a surprise coming, and a smug General giving us both barrels.....

I just think Eck is being honest about looking at his squad before spending money. I have a feeling he knows where he wants to strengthen without looking, but is undecided as to where else.

I also have the feeling that he is a man that will walk, if he feels that hes being taken as a mug, and is not backed. Why swap that at Blues, to here?

Dont make sense to me :?

For the record, I was jumping for joy , running around my office telling everyone how Villa were gonna win the league the day we appointed David O'Leary,

**** hell -really??

And if you say you wasn't you are a born liar

At the time, he was seen as the second coming by anyone connected to us.

He was young, he was hungry, he was known for bringing through youth, he was known as someone who got bargains from abroad, he was known as someone who played attractive football, he was known as someone who played winning football.

He had won everything he possibly could as a player, he was the captain of the most successful side in his countries history

and he'd just took a no mark side to the Champions League semi

He was seen as the second coming......

and look how that worked out

FOOTBALL IS NOT PLAYED ON PAPER OR (MORE APTLY FOR PEOPLE ON HERE) AN XBOX GAME !!

For the record, I was jumping for joy , running around my office telling everyone how Villa were gonna win the league the day we appointed David O'Leary,

**** hell -really??

And if you say you wasn't you are a born liar

At the time, he was seen as the second coming by anyone connected to us.

He was young, he was hungry, he was known for bringing through youth, he was known as someone who got bargains from abroad, he was known as someone who played attractive football, he was known as someone who played winning football.

He had won everything he possibly could as a player, he was the captain of the most successful side in his countries history

and he'd just took a no mark side to the Champions League semi

He was seen as the second coming......

and look how that worked out

FOOTBALL IS NOT PLAYED ON PAPER OR (MORE APTLY FOR PEOPLE ON HERE) AN XBOX GAME !!

tbh, i thought hes a bit of a tosser but.....

each to there own :D

If you sign for Villa now, that'll be the end of it. We will not look for you, we will not pursue you. But if you don't, we will look for you, we will find you, and we will boo you."

Best post in this thread.

:lol: That's got to go in my sig

Problem is with the N'Zogbia situation, I doubt you'd find any left sided wingers of similar quality for £10 million. It won't be long before some other clubs decides to pounce in my opinion. Better left sided Prem players you could get for less that £10 million? There are none. If he goes a club like Sunderland it would be a double wammy for us as first we'd lose out on quality player, and second that signing would probably put Sunderland in a better position than us next season to succeed, being another club coming up from behind and taking over. Lets get this shit done!

Yeah, but nowts happening bad in terms of results on the pitch (which is where it matters).

If you want us to look at it now - at what really counts in football - We won our last 3 games, our manager is unbeaten and we are 2nd in the league!!

This thread is hilarious.

Err the board are **** because they are not super rich.

Ridiculous, if we cannot afford him we cannot afford him move on to someone we can.

How exactly can we not afford him though?! The fact that some supporters are saying we can't afford him even though we have been given £36 million for two players and now have 14 players off the books is a joke.

The only thing holding this up is a slight price difference. Lerner needs to grow some balls and pay up.