SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Interesting Rumour... #LFC asked Wigan to be Kept up to date on Charles N'zogbia's Future #LFC

IF any deal was done (Unlikely) For N'zogbia Wigan Would Like Jay Spearing And Danny Wilson on a Season Long Loan Included. #LFC

Great news :?

Maybe before they had Downing....No chance.

But the thing is it does look like Everton are willing to spend 10m, if they make about 15m + out of Jagielka.

We're not willing to spend 10m despite the fact we've made 35m from Downing and Young, while desperately needing to fill that void.

This is why the board has to go. They're so out of their depth like they was with the manager search. Why do fans put up with this shambles I don't know.

You know jack shit about how much we do or do not have to spend.

you probably also know jack shit about how much we do or dont have?

the poster is merely expressing his view that it SEEMS an other club would be willing to pay the asking price.

and to be fair to the poster, if we have NOT met the asking price, it is a reasonable assumption that we are not willing to meet it. it would also be a reasonable an not over exagerated asumption that the club will have recieved close to £35 million from the sale of downing and young.

the other part of the post is purely that posters own views which he at least explains himself by suggesting it is another mistake after the mistakes of employing a new manager.

no one has to agree with his views but countering his views with " you know jack shit " isnt the best case for the defence.

But the thing is it does look like Everton are willing to spend 10m, if they make about 15m + out of Jagielka.

We're not willing to spend 10m despite the fact we've made 35m from Downing and Young, while desperately needing to fill that void.

This is why the board has to go. They're so out of their depth like they was with the manager search. Why do fans put up with this shambles I don't know.

You know jack shit about how much we do or do not have to spend.

Correct

People like Onlyyou were slagging off the club for the same thing on Jan 10th or whatever it was.

Tell you what - lets just see how much we've spent on Sept. 1st.

And, even if it is not a penny more, why don't you just wait and see what they do on the pitch before you slag the club, our players, the manager , the owner and everyone else off.

Makes me laugh it really does - I bet if I could be bothered, I could look through these threads and find you slagging off the club for letting a talent like Gary Cahill leave and saying he should have been given a chance !.

It makes you laugh?

Theres nothing funny about the blatant regression of the club at the moment

Tell you what

If NZogbia end up at Everton, Real Madrid or Accrington Stanley - you have my permission to moan.

But until then , can you stop slagging off the club for no reason. You haven't a clue what the hold up is, if it is Villa, if it is Wigan - it could be NZogbia - remember what he did to Blues with his wages ?

I fully expect him to be in our squad by the very latest Friday, but, as long as he is in a Villa shirt at 1458hrs the Saturday we play Fulham - I'm not really bothered when he signs to be honest !.

barcelona have wanted Fabregas for 1000 days now and are yet to tie the deal up - jesus - how shit must they be !!!!

I see Whelan is running his mouth off in the press again about other clubs being interested in Zog. **** him, I'm sick of him, pull the plug now and go for someone else. He made us look like words removed over the Martinez move, making a big deal in the press about us being in for him, knowing they already had an agreement for him to stay. He's getting cocky now, I say bollocks to Wigan and Dave Whelan.

Correct

People like Onlyyou were slagging off the club for the same thing on Jan 10th or whatever it was.

Tell you what - lets just see how much we've spent on Sept. 1st.

And, even if it is not a penny more, why don't you just wait and see what they do on the pitch before you slag the club, our players, the manager , the owner and everyone else off.

Makes me laugh it really does - I bet if I could be bothered, I could look through these threads and find you slagging off the club for letting a talent like Gary Cahill leave and saying he should have been given a chance !.

what has 1 player, gary cahill, who most of the fans wanted to keep got to do with nzogbia?, i recall us having 4 or 5 centre halves as well as cahill when he was sold? how many left wingers do we have in the squad?

oh, oh dear.

so nothing at all like this situation then is it really?

while i think it is all bollocks from AM and we will get more than 1 player in ( because we need them not just to have new signings for the sake of it), people are not going to automatically support the manager and chairman when in the last 4 months neither have given any indication that the club will improve on last season.

i may support aston villa, is doesnt mean i unconditionally support the manager and chairman, that comes down to both trust and what they do for the club.

while randy HAS in the past done good things for the club, dont be fooled that it is for the love he has for the club, it was PURELY to get the fans behind him.

what the channel 4 documentary on buying a football club to see how potential investors do things, and yes it also applies to randy ( the part about having to win fans over once the take over goes ahead, not the illegal parts)

but this season selling our prized assest and removing 2/3 of the highest wage earners at the club yet SO FAR not reinvesting on the pitch and delaying the building of the north stand SUGGESTS he is not as concerned as he once showed.

nzogbia would be a good addition but we saw last season in ireland what good it is signing someone who doesnt want to be here.

ITK on the sunderland forum who got the darren bent deal 100% before anyone else.

Said n`zogbia only wants to sign for sunderland and is not intrested in any other club.

If true then we should be moving on from this.

Link Here.

Don't believe that in a million years.

Do you really think Villa would still be in negotiations with Wigan if N'Zog said he doesn't want to move to Villa? The first thing clubs do is ask the players representatives if they would be interested in a move. And in any case, why would a player reject Villa and move to Sunderland? Doesn't make sense IMO, unless it's for personal reasons.

N'Zog 100% does want to come to Villa, and I'd be shocked if he'd prefer to go to Sunderland over Villa.

I'm sure Steve Bruce has said they don't have the money to get him in anyway.

It makes you laugh?

Theres nothing funny about the blatant regression of the club at the moment

Tell you what

If NZogbia end up at Everton, Real Madrid or Accrington Stanley - you have my permission to moan.

But until then , can you stop slagging off the club for no reason. You haven't a clue what the hold up is, if it is Villa, if it is Wigan - it could be NZogbia - remember what he did to Blues with his wages ?

I fully expect him to be in our squad by the very latest Friday, but, as long as he is in a Villa shirt at 1458hrs the Saturday we play Fulham - I'm not really bothered when he signs to be honest !.

barcelona have wanted Fabregas for 1000 days now and are yet to tie the deal up - jesus - how shit must they be !!!!

oh dear, what is in the air today? the most ridiculous examples i have seen in a couple days..

barca , the club with an already successful and established squad of world stars, who may have wanted fabregas but ooh look i think they scraped by for the 2 seasons they have wanted him

2009/10 Players inPLAYER FROM FEE DATE

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Inter £56,500,000 27 Jul, 2009

David Villa Valencia £34,000,000 31 May, 2010

Total: £90,500,000

2010/11 Players inPLAYER FROM FEE DATE

Adriano Correia Seville £7,600,000 17 Jul, 2010

Javier Mascherano Liverpool £18,500,000 28 Aug, 2010

Ibrahim Afellay PSV Eindhoven £2,000,000 26 Dec, 2010

Total: £28,100,000

ITK on the sunderland forum who got the darren bent deal 100% before anyone else.

Said n`zogbia only wants to sign for sunderland and is not intrested in any other club.

Link Here.

If it's true that Charlie has come here to Dubai on a brief jolly (and if he is here I will find him for us), then are we to assume that not much is going to happen until after his break anyway?

That is unless AMc and PF are on one of the two Emirates flights out of BHX each day with a little stopover in Dubai before heading to HK...

:detect:

Link Here.

If it's true that Charlie has come here to Dubai on a brief jolly (and if he is here I will find him for us), then are we to assume that not much is going to happen until after his break anyway?

That is unless AMc and PF are on one of the two Emirates flights out of BHX each day with a little stopover in Dubai before heading to HK...

:detect:

Aint you supposed to be tracking him down?

Well get off the Keyboard at get tracking. (And take a club just in case he tells you hes not interested :winkold:)