SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

This thread is hilarious.

Err the board are **** because they are not super rich.

Ridiculous, if we cannot afford him we cannot afford him move on to someone we can.

So what you are saying is despite having billionaire owners and selling best players for best part of £40 million , massively stripping club of decent squad members for more money and we still cant afford a winger from Wigan?

And as for 'move on'

Move on to who exactly?

Ridiculous, if we cannot afford him we cannot afford him move on to someone we can.

You're ridiculous.

We can afford him because we've made sales from Downing, Young and soon to be Cuellar. We've put a bid on 9m, but we can't afford to up to 10m? Give over. It's the board trying to be clever. There's no other decent left wing replacements of Zog's quality.

I bet the board would love to have fans like you. That way, they could have hired Kev Mac, made Guzan as our number 1, sold a few players and not buy anyone. And guess what? You'll be doing exactly the same thing. Bending over and accepting it while bitching at your own fans. You keep telling them to stop moaning, but you're the biggest hypocrite around because all I ever see you do is moan at fans without even discussing the topic at hand.

So a well ITK (got bent write 1st up there) has said he wants Sunderland and only Sunderland - if ture where does it leave us?? :(

Be suprised if Sunderland have the money but not suprised if N'Zogbia chose them above us - after all hes played under Steve Bruce at Blues and Wigan etc and lets be honest Sunderland will be looking to finish above us next season as it stands

So a well ITK (got bent write 1st up there) has said he wants Sunderland and only Sunderland - if ture where does it leave us?? :(

If he goes to Sunderland, I will be avoidin this forum like the plague :D

Not sure I can take anymore nonsense. Got enough of my own

Lerner needs to grow some balls and pay up.

And how exactly is caving in to Wigan's demands 'growing balls' ? Honestly people talk about a Million Pounds like it's 20p from down the back of the sofa.

Until there is another serious bidder we're in control, the player seems to be making noises that he wants to move, Wigan will have to sell the player this summer, or lose him for nothing, so what's the panic ?

You're ridiculous.

We can afford him

Really you know the villa accounts do you?

You know we didn't buy Bent and Makoun using the money we would get this summer for example?

Well if you have access to the Villa accounts and know how much we actually have rather than mouthing off thinking you we can afford him, then i'll make sure i pay attention to what your actually saying then.

As i said ridiculous, the board are **** because they are not rich.

Lerner needs to grow some balls and pay up.

And how exactly is caving in to Wigan's demands 'growing balls' ? Honestly people talk about a Million Pounds like it's 20p from down the back of the sofa.

Until there is another serious bidder we're in control, the player seems to be making noises that he wants to move, Wigan will have to sell the player this summer, or lose him for nothing, so what's the panic ?

It's not in either of our interests to let it drag on though. £1 million is nothing to Lerner and it is there to be spent. We should just pay up before someone else comes in. What's to say he won't go to Sunderland for £9 million? Then we would miss out on a really good player because we wouldn't just pay another £1 million to get the deal done.

Basically we don't have the time to be pissing about at the moment. Around three weeks to go until the season and we have one real winger in the squad. Says it all really...

Hello ..

Hello ..

Is N'zogbia really was in Sunderland for talks ?

And do he really prefers Sunderland ?! As the link up there said !!

They hallucinate a lot up there. Best taken with a pinch of salt 8)

But isn't it the same one that said about Bent as people here mentioned ?

I'm really getting scared about the situation !

Let's just put 1 million more and get it done !!

£1 million is nothing to Lerner

That a serious statement??

Is yours?

Might as well bring back Doug

Honestly, if you think Randy lerner is in a position to not care about a million quid here and there your in cloud cuckoo land.

Around three weeks to go until the season

And we don't have time how ?

It is generally better to get a player in as soon as possible in order for them to have time to gel with the squad. It would be ideal for us to sign him and to get a few pre-season games under his belt.

Not to mention the fact that we would be in serious shit if it drags on and we fail to get him. Then what would we do? Go into the season with one winger or settle for a cheap alternative?