What actually happend?

Mukka_AVFC

Yeah the lads who were shouting for fowler all had knives on them..They are skum. an old bloke infront of me got punched straight in the face must of been late 60s early 70s. Told the copper, the copper shouted at him and told him get over it you'll have only have black eye in the morning. You'd think the noses would be happy wining but there to interested in causing trouble. Hope west ham and milwall both beat them.

See if they were just after Fowler fair enough at least no innocents get hurt, but they just went into bully boy mode and laid into normal fans instead.

5live has just reported that there have been 5 arrests. thats what i call quality policing.

It was reported on one newspaper website that there had been 9 arrests last night....I heard that and laughed.

All the police want to do nowadays is catch everything on film, then print the pictures in the Evening Mail for people say who they are then do some dawn raids.

They concentrate on the ring leaders.

Seems to me that they purpously allow the trouble, so they can get the evidence to nail the head boys.

Problem is, trouble breeds trouble, and innocents are forced to take action to defend themselves, and the spiral continues.

Also, its pretty useless taking out a few scum inbreds, since there are so many of them, and the majority of thier support sympathise with them. Its all part of the make up of the club, i.e Millwall.

Banning orders dont work.

You simply meet just outside the 3 mile exclusion, at a time when you dont sign on at the local nick.

We were stuck on the coaches in the carpark whilst you were being attacked in Digbeth. You will be glad to hear, some Old Bill around us were snowball fighting!!!!

I kid you not :oops:

Could I ask which coash you managed to get on?

I'd have gone if i knew there was transport available.

Just got back myself, I now have a nice 3 or 4 stitches just above my right eyebrow, and our away fans are a **** disgrace, an old lady got injured as well, yes the City fans started it, but the thugs that claim they're Villa 'fans' were the ones with the flares, a great cup tie ruin by mindless shits.

I don't understand why some villa thought it would be a good idea to lob seats from the back of the away end, all they're going to do is hit other Villa! It was just **** stupid, if you really want to throw seast at words removed on the pitch then at least go close enough to them.

Methinks you are missing the point. If people want to go to a sporting event and throw the fixed-down seating at the opposing team's supporters, there is a problem.

I'm not going to differentiate between Villa and Blues here. That behaviour is uncalled for. It's only a **** football match. I wish the tribal inbred words removed, both Blues AND Villa would just **** off and leave this sport alone.

Any Villa fans that intentionally got involved last night are dog raping spastics.

Nice to see your Brigada ultras sig under a post advocating violence as well!

Good one mate, I post saying that people lobbing seats from the back were "stupid" and that IF they wanted to throw seats at blues why didn't they go closer to them and you interpret this as "advocating violence", it's called pointing out the bleeding obvious.

5live has just reported that there have been 5 arrests. thats what i call quality policing.

It was reported on one newspaper website that there had been 9 arrests last night....I heard that and laughed.

All the police want to do nowadays is catch everything on film, then print the pictures in the Evening Mail for people say who they are then do some dawn raids.

W-M-P **** useless.

Presumably they expect us defend ourselves when confronted with a mob of knuckledraggers then? Hardly going to deter hooliganism is it.

The police were absolutely useless. I've complained on the WMP website but I doubt it will come to much:

I was at the Birmingham v Villa match last night and I think you did an appalling job at stopping the ugly scenes. Why didn't you prevent the Birmingham fans coming onto the pitch? And outside of the stadium you only had police down to mcdonalds...don't you realise that is about 1/5 of the journey into the city centre - lots of fights and trouble occurred where the police were anonymous en route to the city centre (what a surprise) and innocent people got caught up in the violence. An utterly pathetic job.

Talked to a Small Heath "mate" who was at the game and in the midst of the aggro. Basically it wasn't about the many beatings we gave them during the MON era, nor was it the historic rivalry amongst the fans, it wasn't about the fact this was a cup match, the fact that they won or the fact that the Blues scum are scum. No, what really wound them up was some arsehole of a Villa fan in a Chad Pennington Jets jersey at the front of our away support. We can sing all day, taunt them all day but no insult could match comparing Birmingham City to the New York Jets. That's a blow well below the belt with a knuckle duster in my book. Disgraceful conduct from a Villa fan, I hope the police find him and deport him to Spain, the US, Milton Keynes or somewhere.

Talked to a Small Heath "mate" who was at the game and in the midst of the aggro. Basically it wasn't about the many beatings we gave them during the MON era, nor was it the historic rivalry amongst the fans, it wasn't about the fact this was a cup match, the fact that they won or the fact that the Blues scum are scum. No, what really wound them up was some arsehole of a Villa fan in a Chad Pennington Jets jersey at the front of our away support. We can sing all day, taunt them all day but no insult could match comparing Birmingham City to the New York Jets. That's a blow well below the belt with a knuckle duster in my book. Disgraceful conduct from a Villa fan, I hope the police find him and deport him to Spain, the US, Milton Keynes or somewhere.

:lol:

:lol:

:clap:

How.Dare.You.

9-2 this season. You just made me laugh so hard my jaw (that was punched last night) hurts. Bastard

It can't be beyond the wit of man to devise a way to get fans in and out of a ground without trouble??

The police are always useless in these events. There are maybe 20 games a year - derbies etc. - across the country that generate this sort of behaviour and atmosphere and I wouldn't have thought it impossible to have a special team set up to deal with these events that travels around the country when appropriate, even if they are supplemented by local police. This would ensure consistency and best practice and better planning. Probably too sensible for our forces to consider! And I would have thought the PL/FA would be able to fund this.

It really is about time that clubs that have this sort of following/behaviour - Scum, Milwall, Cardiff, Leeds and a few others - took responsibility and sorted it out.

Instead of holding back the minority, the away fans. Keep the home fans back after the game. Let the away fans out onto buses and away from the ground. Just a thought?

A sha work mate of mine was walking past the BP towards the Merc garage and was chased and got the shit kicked out of him and his 3 mates by 7 Villa lads. He came to work this morning and his legs and back were black and blue along with a massive cut on his bald bonce.

I had to laugh though as for the last 3 weeks I've been taunted with comments like .. "make sure you wear trainers", "don't get coming into work with a black eye" and "I'll wait for you at the Mcces island to walk you home safley if your scared" I was dreading facing him at work today but when he turned up at work this morning with a limp and a cut head I pissed myself - I think I tipped him over the edge when I asked him if he knew anyone who wanted to buy some blue and white plastic seats at a good price...

Anyway was well moody last night worst I've seen it since Rocky lane. I've also heard storys off friends of friends where people were slashed with stanleys !!

Â