Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

This performance is one of the worst I've seen in years.

Really I've seen worse in the last few weeks and a few that stick in the mind as being worse too. It is a very very good Arsenal playing against a very very weak Villa midfield and that is THE difference.

Such as? When have we played worse than this other than Newcastle this season?

This isn't a very very good Arsenal side at all, its decent but far from being very very good.

We are terrible.

As for what the difference is, yes I'd noticed. Your point being what? Does that detract from the fact this is a really poor display?

A poor Arsenal side, what from current form all all round?

If on current form then its not beyond the realms of possibility that they might not be as shit as recent weeks.

They are still a fair better team than us and have been for some years.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friedel; Dunne; Collins; Warnock and Carew are the five most experienced players in our team and also today our worst. They - along with Ash and Downing - need to look in the mirror and ask themselves if they care enough because it looks like they don't.

I think if Dunne didn't have to cover for Collins diving out of defencer to header balls halfway up the pitch, he would be better for it.

Agree though.

Friedel; Dunne; Collins; Warnock and Carew are the five most experienced players in our team and also today our worst. They - along with Ash and Downing - need to look in the mirror and ask themselves if they care enough because it looks like they don't.

Totally agree.

A poor Arsenal side, what from current form all all round?

If on current form then its not beyond the realms of possibility that they might not be as shit as recent weeks.

They are still a fair better team than us and have been for some years.

I didn't say it was a poor Arsenal side.