Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Downing is totally ineffective in a side that has to win the ball AGAIN. His goals are great as is his creativity but he makes the left side so easy for other teams to attack it scares me.

agreed its so predicable sometimes Warnock is a donkey at the best of times and when he's left exposed all he does is give away the freekick when the other team breaks away

we seem to have a lot of clowns dont we? the grass is always greener. it's amazing when carlos dont play and we struggle he turns into the most amazing cb in the world, when in reality the reason he is not a regular is because when he has played he has been shit.

This performance is one of the worst I've seen in years.

Really I've seen worse in the last few weeks and a few that stick in the mind as being worse too. It is a very very good Arsenal playing against a very very weak Villa midfield and that is THE difference.

Why the **** are people blaming Friedel for this. He has had no protection and made two very good saves.

I don't think they are - just that he should have got something on the 3rd goal, and perhaps 2 years ago he would have. He is too old now to be our regular keeper, I'd keep him as a coach though.

It balanced itself out.

I frankly think the 'balanced itself out' argument is utterly daft.

We want the proper decisions to be made whenever possible and that means criticizing the bad ones (even if they would go against us) rather than shrugging and claiming there's some sort of zero sum karma thing going on.

This performance is one of the worst I've seen in years.

Perhaps if it was against West Am or someone equally as shit.

But its against Arsenal, they have done this to better teams than us.

Regardless there were some truly awful MON performances and the Newcastle one this season was hardly golden.