Match Thread: DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Aye, I wasn't overly impressed with the signing, but given our injury list, I'm glad to have Pires on the bench. I think we'll see him play today as well.

The only way we have any chance of winning this game is if absolutely dominate possession in midfield. I think we have players capable of doing that.

Interesting to see Hogg in there again. I bet he can't believe his luck this season.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't afford to give any silly free-kicks away around the edge of the box; thats the only real benefit of Albrighton not playing. This game needs to be played on the ground and plenty of movement for us to take it. We have the ability let's use it.

without Albrighton and Ireland coming in I think the midfield could be over run. James Collins out and Clark in, I am happy for that.

Clark is young and may make a mistake today, but he can't make any more than Dunne has recently and Dunne is very experienced.

I just hope we get off to a good start today.

We can't afford to give any silly free-kicks away around the edge of the box; thats the only real benefit of Albrighton not playing. This game needs to be played on the ground and plenty of movement for us to take it. We have the ability let's use it.

The edge of their box is in some ways as dangerous. Robbo will punt it to the penalty spot where Samba and his mates will bulldoze anyone in the way and try to pick up the scraps.

The edge of their box is in some ways as dangerous. Robbo will punt it to the penalty spot where Samba and his mates will bulldoze anyone in the way and try to pick up the scraps.

Hopefully the referee will realise this match is not part of the NFL franchise.