Match Thread: DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

young on the wing and ireland just behind gabby perhaps?

whats with random injuries only being announced when we dont see the players names on the teamsheet?

young and ireland last week and now albrighton out of nowhere

grrrr!

Albrighton was doubtful on the fantasy football website with a calf injury. I don't know what contacts they have!

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ireland surely will play behind the striker. Such a lightweight midfield. Suddenly starting to feel nervous about the match. I guessing If Ireland doesn't put on a performance we see Pires on and Young in the middle again.

Downing Young Gabby and Ireland have got it in their locker to trouble blackburn

i just worry about our physical presence...

no NRC Petrov Collins Heskey Carew Cuellar to knock people about....

whereas they have Nelson Samba Roberts Andrews

We shouldn't stoop to their level. Let the boys play their own game and hopefully it's good enough.

Beye, Cuellar, Collins, Petrov, Reo-Coker, Delph, Sidwell, Albrighton, Heskey, Carew, Weimann

anymore?

Anyway, I think we'll lose this 1-2. (Pessimistic, sorry!) Blackburn are an extremely tough home side.

Gardner, not a first team player but could be if not injured.

Be nice to see if Ireland is picking it up like GH mentioned. If so it could be a good day. Sorry to see Osbourne not starting. :winkold:

Irelands chance to prove his worth. Hope he takes it. Big shame Albrighton is out, aswell as Collins and Cuellar as I would have thought they'd be much more up for the physical aspect of the Blackburn game than perhaps Clark.

Going to be a very tough one, we might get humped. They will be physical all over the park and I don't fancy Ciaran Clark up against the inevitable aerial bombardment. They've got enough quality in the middle of the park to boss us, otherwise they'll resort to being physical. We win this one by knocking it around, being confident and the likes of Gabby, Ash and Downing being at the top of their game.

Would be nice to see Ireland actually do something in a Villa shirt, rather than just be a passenger.