When the Mr MON returns...

Don_Simon

When / If MON returns...  

64 members have voted

1. 1. When / If MON returns...

• Will you boo him due to the way he left us in the lurch? (Or any other reasons!)
    • Will you applaud him for three consecutive top six finishes?
    • Will you be non plussed by the whole thing and sing songs aimed squarely at encouraging the French Revolution!?

As rumours seem to be growing in strength about MON possibly heading up to Scouseland (or Kiev?!), I was just wondering what reception he would get if he ever does grace the away dugout at VP?

Will you boo him due to the way he left us in the lurch?

Will you applaud him for three consecutive top six finishes?

Will you be non plussed by the whole thing and sing songs aimed squarely at encouraging the French Revolution!?

I'd be in the latter group. I was glad he left, a bit narked off it was so close to the season, but think he did a good job for us, at the start of his reign at least. However my focus is solely on Team Houllier.

I would applaud him if he didn't walk out on us so suddenly and near the start of the season. If he'd announced back in April when all those rumours of him leaving were floating around that he would resign at the end of the season my opinion of him would still be very high.

I think the top and the bottom can be achieved in the same match. There has to be time to let him know just what we think of the manner in which he left us.

The manner in which he left us was vengeful, childish and unnacceptable to fans who had supported him and chanted his name.

I thank him for his work he did, but I will not boo him, and I will cheer for Gerard even louder.

I really dont know. The way he walked out was unacceptable but i still do like the fella. He did a decent job, nothing more nothing less.

Mild applause when walking to the doug out, then forget about him.

Â