Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

I thought he was very good today except for the pen; lots of good tackling, good passing. I think he's coming along nicely.

Wow we must of watched different games.....thought he was beyond terrible

He obviously either never watched the game or is in some way related to Delph

No, I did watch the game and I'm not related to Delph. I just have a different opinion to you, get over it.

Young player in inconsistency shocker.

He was MOTM as judged by lots of objective reporters only a game or so ago.

He's had a shocker today in a poor performance all round.

Give the guy a f***ing break.

agreed, i think he will be superb for us in the future

Young player in inconsistency shocker.

He was MOTM as judged by lots of objective reporters only a game or so ago.

He's had a shocker today in a poor performance all round.

Give the guy a f***ing break.

agreed, i think he will be superb for us in the future

Agreed agreed.

It's amazing on this board how many players go from brilliant to shit after one poor performance.

He was dreadful today, but it will be a mark of what sort of character he has as to how he responds to it next time he plays.

I too think he'll be a good player for us in the future too, and has been good thus far up to this game.

Why is it that for a club with such a good youth team, the only established youngster is one we bought in for £8m aged 19 at the time? I don't think any of ours are on the same level as Wilshere, Rodwell, Jones, Smalling, Sturridge, Welbeck, et al.

Hopefully Delph will be one along with BB and GG.

Bannan at least always wants the ball and he is on the ball a lot. Delph disappears all the time and does very little for our attack. Every time I see him get the ball he just passes it back or to the wings. It's like have two Petrovs in the middle.

Â