Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

Let's be honest, The Fonz is superior to Heskey

Heskey should be offloaded and Nathan promoted to 3rd choice striker

agreed, personally i'd play him ahead of gabby who has been woeful this season

Gabby has been played on the wing so it hasn't been a fair reflection of the player.

ok, when he has played up front, he has been woeful, happy now? he hasn't played much on the wing

So that's about 7/8 games this season then?

Your player assessments are frankly ludicrous at times - how's that world class player at Cheltenham Town doing?

Rumours that Vela might be sold in the summer.. I wouldn't mind him here personally.. not sure where that leaves Fonz though.

no thanks, certainly not better than delfouneso

Maybe not but Vela has impressed me certainly at his PL loan spell at WBA.. granted he didn't get many chances but he did take them generally when ever he came off the bench and has scored vital goals for them, he is a skillful player too.. Fonz by the sounds of things never impressed during his loan spell.

But we'll see.. next season I presume will be season for both Fonz and Delph to show what they can do at Villa.

Gabby has been played on the wing so it hasn't been a fair reflection of the player.

ok, when he has played up front, he has been woeful, happy now? he hasn't played much on the wing

Your player assessments are frankly ludicrous at times - how's that world class player at Cheltenham Town doing?

i think you'll find he's played a lot more than 7 or 8 games up front this season

Rumours that Vela might be sold in the summer.. I wouldn't mind him here personally.. not sure where that leaves Fonz though.

no thanks, certainly not better than delfouneso

Maybe not but Vela has impressed me certainly at his PL loan spell at WBA.. granted he didn't get many chances but he did take them generally when ever he came off the bench and has scored vital goals for them, he is a skillful player too.. Fonz by the sounds of things never impressed during his loan spell.

But we'll see.. next season I presume will be season for both Fonz and Delph to show what they can do at Villa.

exactly, next season is when he should be judged after a run of games in our first team

with a year on his contract to **** do something

he can't control the manager's team selection though

Yes he can. I think Houllier has more than shown the squad that if they work hard enough and perform in training and when given the chance, they will get a game. I'd like to see Delfouneso in action more next season, but he has to earn that on merit.

To say he is better than Vela is quite astounding, considering Vela has thirty-five caps as a full international for a team that did themselves no harm at the last World Cup. Delfouneso on the other hand, has done extremely little for Burnley.

I don't want to write him off at all, just please stop exaggerating your opinion so much that it discredits it. To say he is better than Vela is just not the case.

i think you'll find he's played a lot more than 7 or 8 games up front this season

Care to list them? I'd say he's started less than that as an actual striker.

Guest av1
I think he be offloaded in the summer for a fee and will be another example of a youth product from academy being overhyped like the 3 Moore's and Vassell

Agree. very over rated.

no dougt, he should've been heskey's replacement, poor management by gmac

How do you figure that? He wasn't available to him because Houllier loaned him so that is poor management by Houllier if anyone.

he's been recalled and was on the bench today...

Poor man's Vassell in my opinion. Overrated and same said every year - 'he needs time'. Face it, he's a Championship player at best.

may i remind you that he's 20 years old, he's still got plenty of time

no dougt, he should've been heskey's replacement, poor management by gmac

How do you figure that? He wasn't available to him because Houllier loaned him so that is poor management by Houllier if anyone.

he's been recalled and was on the bench today...

I didn't realise that actually as I didn't bother watching the game such is my feelings about the current set up.

Â