Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

Sturridge II

what on earth is meant by this?

DVIN is saying that he finds himself in the same predicament as Sturridge at Chelski. Stuck in a squad but considered not good enough to get much game time only to find that he scores goals for fun when out on loan.

This is the most interesting loan of all of them for me.

Personally, I am undecided about the Fonz but then he has never had a long enough run to see what he is capable of. I hope this loan move gives him that opportunity.

Thank god for this.

Hopefully he will score a few, always seems like he will be good enough but never quite sure. Has a lot up top and is fairly speedy, may be a good replacement for Gabby uptop (if he doesn't get better). Not half as fast but a combo of speed, strength and a footballing brain (what this guy seems to have) could be much better for us as a lone striker than Gabby. (not saying Gabby should go, i love gabby but its, sadly, not looking good for him)

Fonz just needs to capitalize on his potential. He looked lost on the wing vs Citeh (as hes not a winger) but showed a bit more of a spark than Gabby or Heskey did. But he looked very good vs Blues (oh my god that shot), but then still didnt get any game time. I think the purchase of Bent came at the very worst moment for Fonz to be honest had it been a bit longer till we signed him, I think Fonz would have had to have a run of games

why couldn't we send **** Heskey on loan?

I presume as a result of this then we are playing 4-5-1 until the end of the season.

I doubt many clubs would and could pay Heskey's wages. Plus I think that Heskey is the only striker we have you could probably play with Bent.

This loan should help us see exactly what level the Fonz is at. I don't object to us playing 4-5-1 the main problem seems to be at the back.

We look great going forward no problem with the formation, for what its worth I think Fonz is more suited to 4-2-3-1 (what we play) than Gabby or Heskey, maybe a loan to a team fighting relegation next season (I dont expect we will be - but please no stupid 'this old man is a clown so i wouldnt be surprised' shitty replies).

At somebody like Blackpool, Wigan, QPR, Cardiff or indeed Leeds he could really come off and they are teams better suited to our new style (as ive said before, loaning players to teams like Stoke, SHA or Blackburn is pointless for us)

why couldn't we send **** Heskey on loan?

I presume as a result of this then we are playing 4-5-1 until the end of the season.

4-5-1 was always the plan anyway. Nothing wrong with the formation

Â