Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

Good news, shame it is only on loan.

Is this the last year of his contract?

Yes, Signed a four year deal in summer 2010.

Then if it is a season long loan we have effectively just given him a free transfer. He won't be coming back.

Goodbye and good luck Nathan.

He is better than Bowery.

That rather remains to be seen.

He has had plenty of chances and not been good enough, Bowery has barely had a chance yet and may prove to be good enough given as much time. We shall see.

I don't though think we've seen enough of Bowery to make that sort of statement.

Then if it is a season long loan we have effectively just given him a free transfer. He won't be coming back.

I expect to see him plying his trade for Solihull Moors in a few years time.

BBC reporting its a 6 month Loan.... so you can save your goodbyes until the end of the season!

• Like 1

That he may well do but then I expect the same with Nathan.

Time will tell for both of them, I still don't agree that Bowery is the worse of the two for the reasons I've already stated.

. I signed him once for Solihull in football manager. We won the champions league. It's a sign

...soon be sharing 'what coulda been' stories with Moore (x2), Byfield and even Vassell. Presumably, someone took Gabby on one side early doors, and pointed all this out ?

Coming through the reserves and Gabby was the least rated of all of them.

Maybe he was to stupid to think he had made it, or he's not as daft as we think.

He can still make it here, it would be a great story if he did (Delfouneso)

...soon be sharing 'what coulda been' stories with Moore (x2), Byfield and even Vassell. Presumably, someone took Gabby on one side early doors, and pointed all this out ?

Maybe he was to stupid to think he had made it, or he's not as daft as we think.

Agreed Edited by sir_gary_cahill

Thats not my memory - Gabby's goal record at youth was record breaking I believe...

Thats not my memory - Gabby's goal record at youth was record breaking I believe...

It was but he still wasn't as highly rated as luke Moore etc

Whilst never hitting the top heights, Vassell was a big player for England under Erikson so a bit harsh on him

Whilst never hitting the top heights, Vassell was a big player for England under Erikson so a bit harsh on him

Indeed. Far from being a failure.

He can still make it here, it would be a great story if he did (Delfouneso)

He really can't you know, he won't make another 1st team appearance here.

If he gets his act together and bangs in 15 goals for Blackpool between now and January, I'd happily have him back here

Â