Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I know Denbigh, I spent a couple of years around there with the NHS. On a similar note, there is a closed part of a prison down in the south west that is straight out of a horror movie. I've been lucky enough to get around that a few times. .

Don't know about the Russian sub - I'm spending 3 days a week in Kent at pres. I shall investigate.

Utterly off topic, but a tough set of draws for the gogs today, Poland, Estonia and Latvia. I did the Lithuania trip on a bus a few years back! Might go up for the Prestatyn vs Metalurgs game. We've had a good bit of support from some north teams last few weeks. 

Garfield Minus Garfield

Garfield Minus Garfield is a site dedicated to removing Garfield from the Garfield comic strips in order to reveal the existential angst of a certain young Mr. Jon Arbuckle. It is a journey deep into the mind of an isolated young everyman as he fights a losing battle against loneliness and depression in a quiet American suburb.

fSymsOGXO5e172npaV6L70kI_500.gif

fSymsOGXO5e1b21eU04grdbj_500.jpg

fSymsOGXO5e1dqyzp7AG9Fiq_500.jpg

Tweeted. Absolutely wonderful.

I'm moving house, and called up DirecTV to see what deals they could give me to continue my service at the new place.

In exchange for a new 2 year commitment, they gave me

* 3 months of HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax, and Sports Pack

* a free season of NFL Sunday Ticket

* a free Genie whole-home DVR system with installation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvTESi7XRXc

(It also connects to the internet for on demand content and, when my phone is on the same wifi network as the Genie, it will stream every channel it gets to the phone)

((From what I understand, Virgin and Sky want to be able to roll out whole-home DVR service, but can't under current UK law...))

Â