Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Just had an e-mail from a guy who's title is "Head of Corporate"

However he sent it from his phone which for some reason has moved the following line up so his title now says "Head of Corporate Pronouns"

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

Been away for a couple of nights. Last minute thing, but took myself down to Worcester and checked in to a nice hotel on the river. Lovely! Lots of ales and nice food. Although I did catch sight of myself in a reflection in the restaurant, dipping my rib eye (kw) into the truffle sauce, and I I thought I was looking at a younger Michael Winner. 

Prayed for my salvation and redemption at Worcester Cathedral as well yesterday, as well as a Villa win. Thanks Lord! 

• Like 4

On 29/09/2023 at 23:10, Xela said:

This made me laugh. So true as well

There’s probably a few on here that fit this demographic but they’ll never admit it 😂

• Like 2

Going all the way down to Stratford finding out roof is not ready and nowhere else to go from there as it’s bit quiet ish. Money down but eh it’s Friday and I’m now in the gym with all day to do as I please .

Edited by Rugeley Villa

28 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Going all the way down to Stratford finding out roof is not ready and nowhere else to go from there as it’s bit quiet ish. Money down but eh it’s Friday and I’m now in the gym with all day to do as I please .

I planned to have a day off today, I mean work from home, ofcourse. 😆

Just had a call to visit a dealer 5 mile away to help them with a job they have been struggling with, "not today, got alot to catch up on, send me the data and I'll sort for Monday". Currently sitting at home with a coffee and bacon sandwich on here 😂

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I planned to have a day off today, I mean work from home, ofcourse. 😆

Just had a call to visit a dealer 5 mile away to help them with a job they have been struggling with, "not today, got alot to catch up on, send me the data and I'll sort for Monday". Currently sitting at home with a coffee and bacon sandwich on here 😂

What’s the stuff like mate, any good? 

I try not to eat bacon nowadays but love a coffee or 5

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I like it a lot but it’s pumped full of nitrates 

You can buy nitrite free bacon, there’s a brand called Naked that should be fairly easy to get hold of and supermarket own brands are starting to appear too

image.jpeg

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Brown sauce or most sauces for that matter are just wrong. 

its hard to say how much i disagree 😂

my only "every week" meal is wraps with cripsy chicken and salad, works out as 3 wraps each for me and the wife with me then using a different sauce on each wrap

off the top of my head in my fridge (one of those minor victories you have to let the wife have every now and then) i've got ketchup, mayo, english mustard, german mustard, honey mustard, brown sauce, mint sauce, german curry sauce, mango curry sauce, bbq sauce, Jamaican style ginger bbq sauce, sweet chilli sauce, chilli sauce, tobasco sauce, garlic sauce, HP fruit sauce

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

my only "every week" meal is wraps with cripsy chicken and salad, works out as 3 wraps each for me and the wife with me then using a different sauce on each wrap

off the top of my head in my fridge (one of those minor victories you have to let the wife have every now and then) i've got ketchup, mayo, english mustard, german mustard, honey mustard, brown sauce, mint sauce, german curry sauce, mango curry sauce, bbq sauce, Jamaican style ginger bbq sauce, sweet chilli sauce, chilli sauce, tobasco sauce, garlic sauce, HP fruit sauce

Why are you keeping condiments like ketchup and mint sauce in the fridge? They are so full of preservatives they'll survive a nuclear explosion

Do you keep vinegar in the fridge? Would you keep pickled onions in the fridge? Mint sauce is just pickled mint.

25 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

You need putting down 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

Why are you keeping condiments like ketchup and mint sauce in the fridge? They are so full of preservatives they'll survive a nuclear explosion

Do you keep vinegar in the fridge? Would you keep pickled onions in the fridge? Mint sauce is just pickled mint.

like i said, you pick your battles with mrs v4e and that's not one near the top of the list so i let her have it

and yes we have vinegar in the fridge...i can also tell you that because proper malt vinegar is crazy hard to find here and putting it on food isn't a thing my vinegar is actually around 15 sachets that i stole from an english pub and smuggled over, same with my brown sauce

• Haha 2

Â