Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Just renewed my Dutch driving licence. Was a bit of a mission as for some unknown reason (at the time) I had to have a medical before they would give me a new one. Fair enough, normal thing..take a sample, read the eye test and prove you can move around.

My licence arrived and it seems through some administrative error I can drive all vehicles. Scooters, motorbikes, coaches, buses and cars obviously. Basically anything with wheels.

How thick are they when on my licence it says I passed all of these aged 17 and 3 months & all on the same day :-)

(And no I did not fill the form out, the Police swapped my licence in 2001 when I moved over, they filled the form out not me)

The fact that the Chinese take-away we always use has not changed at all over the years, its like a time capsule!

The menus still have 1997 printed on them, even the new ones and the prices have stayed the same all these years.

Now whenever we have Chinese, I never actually go to get it, its always my parents or sister but tonight was the first time I went inside since I was a little kid and I remember not being tall enough to look over the counter, which was annoying as I was always trying to get a look at the owner of the place because I'd never seen a Chinese person before :P

Even the interior of the place is EXACTLY the same as it has always been.

Brilliant!

Two very wonderful things!!!

1. Cadbury mini eggs are about to be in stores and therefore in my belly!!!! So excited!!!

2. Movie Stop called me today to confirm that my order for Killer Klowns From Outer Space has arrived!!! I get to pick it up tomorrow!!!

EVEN MORE EXCITED!!!!! wooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

The fact that the Chinese take-away we always use has not changed at all over the years, its like a time capsule!

The menus still have 1997 printed on them, even the new ones and the prices have stayed the same all these years.

Now whenever we have Chinese, I never actually go to get it, its always my parents or sister but tonight was the first time I went inside since I was a little kid and I remember not being tall enough to look over the counter, which was annoying as I was always trying to get a look at the owner of the place because I'd never seen a Chinese person before :P

Even the interior of the place is EXACTLY the same as it has always been.

Brilliant!

Is that in Birmingham? It sounds exactly the same as my local Chinese place ha ha

Â