Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

My Russian friend suggests that the Russian police are anything but fair.

His family had to bribe them to stop when they drunkenly walked into their newly built house and started to break the windows. Luckily they 'knew' local politician and they were given brand new windows....and the Policemen were moved to a different part of Russia.

• 3 weeks later...
Pulling those little plastic protective strips off of screens or whatever... you know what I mean.

My father leaves them on. I've taken them off year old laptops he uses daily.

Pulling those little plastic protective strips off of screens or whatever... you know what I mean.

My father leaves them on. I've taken them off year old laptops he uses daily.

Yep my Dad does that too. Really annoying. When i lived there I'd have to secretly peel them off.

I remember the first time I did it and one of my parents got angry. I thought I'd broken the thing somehow or made it less valuable

My computer makes a snarling noise sometimes. If I hit it in a certain way, the noise stops and I feel like the Fonz. Feeling like the Fonz

• 2 weeks later...
Huey Morgan on Radio 6.

:nod:

Did you catch the incident a couple of weeks ago when he didn't know the mic was on and said something along the lines of 'Am I **** on it today or what?!' :mrgreen:

He also makes no attempt to hide his disdain for certain tracks that he plays too. Let's just say he doesn't think much of Vampire Weekend (which is even more reason for me to like him to be honest).

Â