Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Watching the bloke opposite tuck into his 4th Grolsch of this less than 1 hour train ride.

Impressive stuff before 8am.

Sorry about that, had a bit of a thirst on. 

• Like 1

Just had my free three course dinner overlooking Loch Ness. Have taken the other half easy fir a few days in haggis land and it's bloody lovely up here.

Have also sampled a few ale. Of course.

did you see boleskine house  which is right next to loch ness? former house of jimmy page back in the 70s and also aleister crowley.

Being able to sing "White Lines" verbatim even after all these years when it came on the radio in the car earlier

Kids looked a bit embarrassed by the end , kids today just don't appreciate the classics

• Like 1

Being able to sing "White Lines" verbatim even after all these years when it came on the radio in the car earlier

Kids looked a bit embarrassed by the end , kids today just don't appreciate the classics

top man

I'll presume that by 'verbatim' you are including the doo doo doo's of the bass guitar and drum breaks.

Just had my free three course dinner overlooking Loch Ness. Have taken the other half easy fir a few days in haggis land and it's bloody lovely up here.

Have also sampled a few ale. Of course.

did you see boleskine house  which is right next to loch ness? former house of jimmy page back in the 70s and also aleister crowley.

No..it's a **** big Loch mind you

The boss at the new bar I'm working at mostly plays nice older reggae tunes all day and night. It's a nice sunny new restaurant with an ocean view. Happy so far.

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 2

If my place of work played reggae all day I'd have to hand in my notice and I'm not even trying to be funny. I would become psychotic in a short period of time.

• Like 4

Â