Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I was once responsible for creating an ISIS myself - Integrated Student Information System.

the spread of this is frightening, you live in beeston then do ya mooney.
Not now, but I did in my first year as a student.

yes, yes there are

including a new housing development, just along from the police station

Talking of new housing developments, they're building new houses on the edge of the town my parents live in, and they're calling it Castle Vale. Makes me chuckle every time. If only they realised!  

yes, yes there are

including a new housing development, just along from the police station

Talking of new housing developments, they're building new houses on the edge of the town my parents live in, and they're calling it Castle Vale. Makes me chuckle every time. If only they realised!  

castle vale is lovely now  ;), well its a lot better than it was ha. when they were doing the place up we had the contract to put the roofs on, always enjoyed working there as there was loads of pussy hanging around.

• Like 1

Finding a VPN that means I can watch proper telly from Canada.  Praise be!!!

I wouldn't pay for Netflix if I didn't know how to get the US version over here !

10671472_1459300520999840_60998190413368

takeaway has just turned up from the kebab house, missus puts the bag on the sofa while she pays and thats what i see. we live at number 15 but to me that aint just saying 15.

Is it ticking ?

10671472_1459300520999840_60998190413368

takeaway has just turned up from the kebab house, missus puts the bag on the sofa while she pays and thats what i see. we live at number 15 but to me that aint just saying 15.

Best call the Police, I think.

Â