Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

In every single office job I have got on with everyone, and in every single shop/warehouse job I have issues with people. I think I will stick to office jobs from now on.

I had the opposite experience. Got along fine in the labouring jobs, had a few issues with clearings in the woods in the office environment.

In every single office job I have got on with everyone, and in every single shop/warehouse job I have issues with people. I think I will stick to office jobs from now on.

So basically in every job where people keep to themselves you get on fine with them, but it's when you're in environments where people interact frequently that you have problems? ;)

So basically in every job where people keep to themselves you get on fine with them, but it's when you're in environments where people interact frequently that you have problems? ;)

Hahahaha you insert a ;)  but I think you're probably right to be honest.

Rachel Riley definitely cheers me up, she's definitely not the fittest woman on tv but there's something very sexy about her.

Yeah, she's got the innocent girl next door look about her. Always smiling but I'd give her something to cry about.

• Like 1

Rachel Riley definitely cheers me up, she's definitely not the fittest woman on tv but there's something very sexy about her.

Yeah, she's got the innocent girl next door look about her. Always smiling but I'd give her something to cry about.

If Rachel Riley lived next door to me I'd definitely have to smash her back door in.

• Like 2

Accidental youtube-stumble. I finally found a voice that can hold it's own on a Alice in Chains song. Cheered me right up. I usually tear my ears off when I here some feeble attempts (I'm looking at you James Hetfield)

And she's haaawwwwt

Jump to 1.21 for the holy shit moment

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 2

Â