Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Hiding colleague's computer mouses (...mice?), replacing it with their stapler and watching them try and push their stapler around for a second. Gets me everytime.

Edited by Paddywhack
  • Like 2

mid to late 60s music, it has a certain magic and charm about it. it paints that era so well and beautiful although it wernt all like that i know. just watched forest gump again and i absolutely love the soundtrack to it, i love the hippie image and everything about that era.

• Like 2

mid to late 60s music, it has a certain magic and charm about it. it paints that era so well and beautiful although it wernt all like that i know. just watched forest gump again and i absolutely love the soundtrack to it, i love the hippie image and everything about that era.

I'm not about to disagree with that. The soundtrack of my youth.

• Like 1

The look of bemusement on people's faces, as they walk past my car while I'm sitting in traffic, listening to Captain Beefheart with my windows wound down. 

• Like 2

Had home fried chicken this evening with potatoes, courgettes and pak choi, followed by scones, cream and blackcurrant jam. ALL the veg and fruit came off our allotment, and was **** delicious. Not bad, to say we only started with a dandelion patch a couple of months ago. Well pleased.

ss3512392_-_photograph_of_richard_briers

• Like 4

Â