Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

A big bag of hand cooked crisps are my Achilles heel. Beer, chocolate etc....I can do without, even little bags of crisps won't get my attention but id suck off a piss soaked tramp with a cauliflower chode for some sea salt & balsamic vinegar kettle crisps in a sharing bag. 'Cause its probably easier to just buy some from Aldi for 70p but my post explains how I feel. I'm not ashamed.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Crisps are disgusting and they stink.

Ridiculous statement!!!

There is nothing worse than when someone sitting near you opens a bag and you get a waft of that nasty smell that goes with any flavour.

I'd rather have people smoking near me.

Ridiculous statement!!!

There is nothing worse than when someone sitting near you opens a bag and you get a waft of that nasty smell that goes with any flavour.

You're damaged goods mister! :P

People smoking near me could easily trigger a migraine and I'm American so obviously I'm going to defend the junk food....obviously.

• Like 3

Ridiculous statement!!!

I feel nauseous when I see someone eating a bag of crisps by shoving their whole hand into the packet, covering it in grease and crisps and urggghh :puke:

• Like 1

Ridiculous statement!!!

K

I feel nauseous when I see someone eating a bag of crisps by shoving their whole hand into the packet, covering it in grease and crisps and urggghh :puke:

Well yeah, that's nasty. But crisps (chips) are delicious.

They are delicious but they're also completely at odds with my desire to eat healthily, so no crisps for me unfortunately. 

Back when I didn't care what I ate my favourites were the aforementioned sea salt & vinegar Kettle chips, and scampi & lemon Nik Naks. Good stuff.

Ridiculous statement!!!

K

I feel nauseous when I see someone eating a bag of crisps by shoving their whole hand into the packet, covering it in grease and crisps and urggghh  :puke:

Well yeah, that's nasty. But crisps (chips) are disgusting.

Fixed.

Mmmmm. Fish and Crisps.

I went on one of those in Scarborough - caught a few but made me a bit sick so never went again ................ what time is my appointment at the hearing clinic again?

I'd go with the crisps before the fags.

It's all in the name I guess.

Personally, I hadn't had a bag of crisps in months, then I fell off the wagon a couple of nights ago and did one of those big bags of Dorrito's during a heated game of Junior monopoly.

• Like 1

Getting a phone call off ACCA to tell me, not only have I finished 8th in the world in one of my exams but also #1 in Ireland. :)

I take it you're not talking about accumulator betting?

• Like 2

Ridiculous statement!!!

K

I feel nauseous when I see someone eating a bag of crisps by shoving their whole hand into the packet, covering it in grease and crisps and urggghh  :puke:

Well yeah, that's nasty. But crisps (chips) are disgusting.

Fixed.

Not cool  <_<

Getting a phone call off ACCA to tell me, not only have I finished 8th in the world in one of my exams but also #1 in Ireland. :)

I take it you're not talking about accumulator betting?

I wish ;)

Â