Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Not going anywhere with the other girl? May as well ask the incredibly hot Portuguese girl that you'll likely never get to see again and always wonder if you could have slotted her. Just sayin'.

I concur, When it comes to discussing the merits of two very fine ladies via pictorial evidence (preferably in swim/evening wear) I consider myself to be quite the professional conversor, a master debator if you will.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 4

My friend just had her baby. Her first one at 42. Mother and baby doing well.

Glad to hear. My mom gave birth to me when she was 41 and it didn't go well. I was born by Caesarean section.

Still seeing the other girl but it's not serious and not sure it's going to get serious.

Portugal is worth a shot I reckon

Im sure an in depth photographic comparison would allow the noble VT community to assist you in your decision making........

ok. Check the Relationship thread shortly ;)

My attention seeking ex posting "Goodbye Facebook World!" on her Facebook on Friday, obviously looking for some messages of "oh please don't leave us"

No-one commented on it. Not a single person.

Today she's deleted the post and is back on Facebook.

"Still here then?"

Still seeing the other girl but it's not serious and not sure it's going to get serious.

Portugal is worth a shot I reckon

Im sure an in depth photographic comparison would allow the noble VT community to assist you in your decision making........

^ Seems legit.

• Like 1

Was watching the premier episode of our new fan's new show (where I discovered that she is), and their discussion of our win, after covering how Arsenal need to spend money she asked the pundit if Villa were "for real". The pundit is either clued in or at least read VT, as his summary was, more or less: "only stayed up because of Guzan's saves and Benteke's goals; had a terrible defense that's going to be better this year with new signings; has a front 3 that will score a ton of goals; there will be a ton of goals in Villa games this year; will probably finish top half".

The only thing missing was a heatmap...

• Like 3

superb news, now you can send her down the shops (but you'll have to give her the right money, they can't do small change for a few years)

She's my daughter, she'll be doing stuff like that in her head before she's two!

Â