Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Isn't this a regular thing for you? I seem to remember you did this a few years back.

What's the premise?

Once a year weekend away with some good mates. Buy a crap car and, ahem, 'do it up'. This is the 3rd year in a row we've done it now and it has become something we really look forward to. Let's say we don't take ourselves too seriously. That's an understatement :)

Isn't this a regular thing for you? I seem to remember you did this a few years back.

What's the premise?

Once a year weekend away with some good mates. Buy a crap car and, ahem, 'do it up'. This is the 3rd year in a row we've done it now and it has become something we really look forward to.

When you say 'do it up', do you mean searching car mags for nitro add ons or do you mean gaffa tape and a dildo on the front?

What's the premise?

Once a year weekend away with some good mates. Buy a crap car and, ahem, 'do it up'. This is the 3rd year in a row we've done it now and it has become something we really look forward to.

When you say 'do it up', do you mean searching car mags for nitro add ons or do you mean gaffa tape and a dildo on the front?

The theme changes from year to year but it's never a real do up. Cuz we don't want it costing anything. First year we did up a red Seicento ironically. Viper stripe over the top of it, raise the bonnet hinges to make it look like a racing bonnet and paint the rims white. Intentionally naff but hilarious (the fact one of the 4 passengers weighed about 20 stone added to the look of this tiny car (incl. luggage remember)). Last year a Volvo V70 rat (that's the actual car). This year the lads have gone mad with art (amongst other things) on the side of a Punto (work in progress).

The fact that since was being discussed on the VT forum I have been earwormed by "We love to fight and do cocaine.... and Niiiiiiiiiiiicklas Helenius!!!!!! 

Me too. Been singing it today.

Â