Ciaran Clark

TheSufferingVilla

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was great, he often pushed forward whilst Dunne would sit back and mop up. Both complemented each other very well and although Clark was good on the ball I thought Dunne was just as good. Although Blackburn didn't really pressure them.

He made a bad mistake but I'd rather he make it while we're 4-1 up and he'll certainly learn from that.

As I didn't see the match today, how did him and Dunne play together.

Complimented each other very well.

Clark was cool, calm and collected.

Dunne was solid.

However, Blackburn offered nothing in the form of a threat. Kean missed a trick not starting Kalinic as he loves scoring against us

Left footed Pique?

Yes, I have said it.

I said it last night!

Good spot. He has used his time at LB very well as he now seem even more confident on the ball, doesn't mind taking it forward in to space and can pick a long pass (kind of anyway)

As I didn't see the match today, how did him and Dunne play together.

Thought they were great, made very few mistakes at all. Dunne at one point got robbed of possession, and Clark covered well and Friedel made a nice save to prevent a goal right at the start of the second half. I think they might have the best chemistry out of all our CBs.

Cheers lads, glad to see Clarke...

ClarkNotClarke.jpg

For god's sake man, in the Ciaran Clark topic! Be ashamed. :P

:clap: I demand this picture be used for whenever someone makes the hideous error of misspelling 'Clark'.

I haven't read whole tread - but looked back 3 or 4 pages.

Am I the only person who gets very irritated by Kiaran Klark?. Yes very young & hopefully will grow into a great player. But he takes alot of chances as 'last man'; plays in an arrogant fashion (how great am I?) can't kick with right foot - poor in air (lost 99% today) & is...just ok...for a young lad - IMO.

Got robbed today & nearly gave one away - did cock up against Fulham & cost us win. Can't understand the lording over KK on here!!

:clap: I demand this picture be used for whenever someone makes the hideous error of misspelling 'Clark'.

I haven't read whole tread - but looked back 3 or 4 pages.

Am I the only person who gets very irritated by Kiaran Klark?. Yes very young & hopefully will grow into a great player. But he takes alot of chances as 'last man'; plays in an arrogant fashion (how great am I?) can't kick with right foot - poor in air (lost 99% today) & is...just ok...for a young lad - IMO.

Got robbed today & nearly gave one away - did cock up against Fulham & cost us win. Can't understand the lording over KK on here!!

ClarkNotClarke.jpg

Or was it a sarcastic post? :)

Â