Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davies, Hogg and Reocoker have been **** shocking for me. Nobody in cm taking control of the game. Reocoker is not breaking up play in the Essien role like many make him out to be, Curtis davies needs to go to Fulham, Hogg is not ready for this standard.

NRC has been chasing all he can considering Hogg is none exsistant.

Lichaj off / Clark on and move Beye to RB

Hogg off / Delf on and move Bannan to CM

Take Heskey off after 20 minutes an bring Weimann on.

Warnock I feel has been weak again and is letting alot of crosses coming in from his side. We do need to look at a back-up LB.

Davies looks like he hasn't played a competitive game in months, and Hogg looks out of his depth. If we can get another away goal then I think we'd be in a strong position for the second leg. Not that Villa really give a toss about the Europa

i think Warnocks reluctant to get forward coz he knows the rest of the defence is shiiiittttteee....

Clark on for lichaj.....beye to right back.....

Delf on for Hoggmeister general....Bannan to the left.....Downing in the middle....

trouble is NRC got a yellow which totally negates his breaking up play tactic.....

hes scared to tackle particularly after getting such a soft 1st yellow card

Come off it Dem, one person to blame for that goal and that is Davies.

they both missed the header guzan is just at fault as curt is

what do you expect from someone that hasnt played a competitive game in almost a year? people want miracles?

No it was Curtis at fault.

I don't expect miracles but I do expect him to be the right side of the man he is marking and I do expect him to win a header now and again.

I like Curtis Dem you know that but when you open your mouth you better produce the goods and he hasn't, not by a long way.

just curious why is Bannan so small? is it medically related or is he just naturally like that? again just curious before someone goes off rambling.

He was kept in a bottle for his first 3 years as part of a travelling circus before being rescued, he has never really recovered.

just curious why is Bannan so small? is it medically related or is he just naturally like that? again just curious before someone goes off rambling.

A combination of poor genetics and not getting him on growth hormones to compensate would be my guess.

Lichaj has been very poor everytime I've watched him, do they really think this kids going to make it? The defence are all over the place On a positive note Coker has been good and albrigton has shown in glimpses.

The kid must be brilliant in training or one of MONs pets to have gotten a 3 year contract.