Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

moyes just wont go away. cancelled an official everton photoshoot today due to 'personal business'

I'm loving this, Even though most of us know theres no way Moyes will ever go back on his word (to his credit), along comes yet another juicy titbit that makes you wonder if..........

Whoever it is I will give that manager a chance...

I'm with you but I don't want Houllier, I don't want Sven, I don't want Alan Curbishley, I don't want Frank Clark and I definitely do not want Fatih Terim.

Moyes though, yes please. I'll have a field day with those bloody horrible cretins I associate with.

Houllier is yesterdays man for me. 63 years old and not managed for over 3 years.

Director of football/head coach is not the road I want to see us go down. To me it just seems like a way of keeping Kevin MacDonald in a head coach role as he is clearly not cut out to be manager. If things go tits up who takes overall responsibility?

If this is the best our board can do then they are not the men I hoped they were.

Well, apart from the headline from The Sun claiming that Sven is out of the running, there's nothing in the papers that they couldn't have taken from VillaTalk, and there's nothing to say that an hunches we have here are anywhere near accurate.

Houllier is yesterdays man for me. 63 years old and not managed for over 3 years.

Director of football/head coach is not the road I want to see us go down. To me it just seems like a way of keeping Kevin MacDonald in a head coach role as he is clearly not cut out to be manager. If things go tits up who takes overall responsibility?

If this is the best our board can do then they are not the men I hoped they were.

Mark

I think you are about to become disappointed

I'm willing to give anything a chance right now, atleast we tried it if it don't work out.

We have a good enough team to do really well...The only thing that really bothers me is if we were to get 3-4 first team player injuries, we just don't have players that could come in and do the same job.

Just annoyed with how long this crap is taking now....

Mark

You seem happy enough if this is to be the case Mike. What has led you to believe this can be successful as no other club in the Premiership uses this structure and those that have tried have found that its gone tits up very quickly.

Mark

You seem happy enough if this is to be the case Mike. What has led you to believe this can be successful as no other club in the Premiership uses this structure and those that have tried have found that its gone tits up very quickly.

I may be wrong, but didn't Chelsea have a DOF when Mourinho was in charge?

Mark

Maybe them other clubs didn't put as much thought into it as it seems ours is?

People aren't going to be happy with whatever choice they make, I'm kinda past caring now.