Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we're after that French geezer, what's his face? You know, the one who cocked up France's World Cup.

Domenech, that's the fella!

Maybe that explains why Randy is in Paris!

Watch his odds drop tomorrow after that.

Maybe we're after that French geezer, what's his face? You know, the one who cocked up France's World Cup.

Domenech, that's the fella!

Maybe that explains why Randy is in Paris!

The French martin O'Neill. Lol

Is that code for French clearing in the woods? :lol:

Although I would agree with the sentiment. Domenech is about as popular as a fart in a lift, people thought Ireland was raving mad, he's nothing on Ol' Raymond D!!

Just a question, what does clearing in the woods mean? Is it Brummie slang?

its the VT word filter, it is also the original derivation and usage of the word it replaces, back in the distant past when it wasn't a rude word for ladies front bottom. It kinda makes sense if you look at it like that no?

Mike Bassett has just been suspended by the local bookies here. Some man on a hunch came in threw a few grand on it. Says he's a nailed on cert. Happy days,

Thanks for the tip off Reality, they'll be a drink in this for you. I've just sold my house, my car, my dog, my arse, everything to lump on this.

Dale Tempest is broke in the morning, cheers :lol:

Mike Bassett has just been suspended by the local bookies here. Some man on a hunch came in threw a few grand on it. Says he's a nailed on cert. Happy days,

Thanks for the tip off Reality, they'll be a drink in this for you. I've just sold my house, my car, my dog, my arse, everything to lump on this.

Dale Tempest is broke in the morning, cheers :lol:

Aye, the source said to tell the lads to get their houses on this one.