Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

He went to Paris to interview David Moyes for the job out of the glare of the media. Moyes to be installed as manager with a £50m warchest in jan/summer as long as he can shift fringe players of the wage bill.

any links??

wishful thinking...

Moyes has said nothing since he went to favourite, only the Liverpool echo ran a story where their everton editor said he wouldnt leave which was picked up on by the national media with a justification from Krulak about appointing a manager from another club, when clearly GK meant appointing someone who has just gone to a club i.e. Sparky.

If there is a god, please let him bring Moyes to B6.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I presume thetrees has been told not to disclose everything he knows. By the club perhaps.

Not told by anyone at all

Quick question, thetrees. Why won't you reveal where he went? you normally withold info until he is in mid air or returned, so why not this time? what's changed?

Good point.

I think that the intimation was there this morning and someone else (who may be ITK) named the destination.

I'm out of the loop for a few days now, so it should be sorted by my return :D

Grrrrr I clearly have to read some of the posts from this morning, thought I had caught up with it all.....

So he is in Paris and is still there? Oh I don't have a bloody clue.

Anybody else feeling an announcement brewing tomorrow or just me wishful thinking?

Our last manager was appointed on a Friday and given a very nice welcome by a couple of thousand fans. Lets hope the next manager warrants being so warmly welcomed.

Anybody else feeling an announcement brewing tomorrow or just me wishful thinking?

Our last manager was appointed on a Friday and given a very nice welcome by a couple of thousand fans. Lets hope the next manager warrants being so warmly welcomed.

Whoever it is he'll probably be greeted with pitchforks by some angry VT members. :lol:

Whoever it is he'll probably be greeted with pitchforks by some angry VT members. :lol:

:lol: Well if its MacDonald or Curbs I doubt there will be enough forks to go round.

:lol: Well if its MacDonald or Curbs I doubt there will be enough forks to go round.

Macdonald or Cubs can both fork off as far as I'm concerned. :lol:

Hype warrants welcomes like that.

The problem with hype is that people generally don't live up to it.