Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

Just in case this was missed the first time, Houiller is currently in England, for Jamie Carragher's testimonial on Saturday. So, either the plan went for a trip ala Milan a few weeks ago, or, if it's Villa related if it's France it's not him, or it's a different country.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aircraft was originally planned to go from Birmingham to its destination, execute a quick turn around, and come back again.

It left later than planned and hasn't returned as yet. It may even be that it won't return today.

And I never revealed the destination.......

Away longer than originally indicated.

Came back with Mr Lerner on board.

Boy is he working hard to weed out the best candidate for the job.

If only some could appreciate his efforts....

How do you know?

He may have gone to get his end away at a French whore house! :)

If it was to be Sven I woul imagine Randy would have him on a rolling contract to avoid any contract issues.

Aircraft was originally planned to go from Birmingham to its destination, execute a quick turn around, and come back again.

It left later than planned and hasn't returned as yet. It may even be that it won't return today.

So by taking a couple of trips abroad on his own plane you have surmised he is working hard weeding out the best candidate for the job. Interesting.

As for appreciating his efforts lets see who the new manager is first.

Lets look at the evidence, he's abroad and judging by the generals post he is talking to an ex premiership manager.

Gerard Houlier is in England so it cant be him.

That leaves:

1 Martin Jol

2 Steve Mclaren

Any others ?

Papers say Svens already been interviewed.

Really can't see it being either of those two. I've never heard of a manager going from one club to another in the summer only to go to another club a few weeks later.

So by taking a couple of trips abroad on his own plane you have surmised he is working hard weeding out the best candidate for the job. Interesting.

Yet seem to ignore all his other efforts for Villa.

Its absolute bonkers that one man, just a manager can turn people on the owner who got him to come in the first place!

I'm sure if he was flying nowhere people would be saying he is not working hard enough, fair Mark?

Three trips into Europe Mark, something that he hasn't ever done in the previous 4 years he has been coming here (away games aside)

I think that I surmise based upon sound circumstantial evidence and, above all, I have faith in people.

Lets look at the evidence, he's abroad and judging by the generals post he is talking to an ex premiership manager.

Gerard Houlier is in England so it cant be him.

That leaves:

1 Martin Jol

2 Steve Mclaren

Any others ?

Papers say Svens already been interviewed.

Really can't see it being either of those two. I've never heard of a manager going from one club to another in the summer only to go to another club a few weeks later.

Megson Leicester to Bolton, but I see where your coming from!

Yet seem to ignore all his other efforts for Villa.

Its absolute bonkers that one man, just a manager can turn people on the owner who got him to come in the first place!

I'm sure if he was flying nowhere people would be saying he is not working hard enough, fair Mark?

The appreciating his efforts comment was in relation to the effort he is making securing us a new manager. And I will continue to reserve judgement on those efforts until the new manager is named thanks.

As for our ex manager leaving turning some supporters against our owner that may well be the case but I'll let them people defend themselves against your accusation that they are therefore bonkers.