Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said it for a year or more.

Go and buy out Trapattoni's Irish contract and give him a young Pedouin.

Even Cowans, I presume he also speaks Italian.

There are dozens of managers out there better than O'Neill, just accept it !.

Or, just for instance, we do pick a "lower league manager" - so !. How do you know it won't work. I seem to remember being outraged when we took Gregory from Wycome. A year later we were sitting top of the league !.

You can't tell until you hire them. I thought OLeary was the best manager in the league when we got him. Took Leeds to Champions League Semi Final he did - look how that turned out.

Just trust the owner. So far, he has done sod all wrong, so just trust him !

Speaking of lower league managers, liked Coppel since his days at Reading, be a huge risk though. And he has just signed with Bristol. Best stick to Phil Brown.

Phil Brown is really good at singing too which will add to the atmosphere at Villa Park and we won't need any dressing rooms which could save us a few pennies aswell.

:lol:

Already warming to this idea

Phil Brown is really good at singing too which will add to the atmosphere at Villa Park and we won't need any dressing rooms which could save us a few pennies aswell.

:lol:

Already warming to this idea

If Phil Brown stuck a vuvuzeula up his arse and farted repeated choruses of holtenders in the sky I still wouldn't give him the job!

Or, just for instance, we do pick a "lower league manager" - so !. How do you know it won't work. I seem to remember being outraged when we took Gregory from Wycome. A year later we were sitting top of the league !.

You can't tell until you hire them. I thought OLeary was the best manager in the league when we got him. Took Leeds to Champions League Semi Final he did - look how that turned out.

Very interesting proposal and one I would actually be fond of. I would go for that or Hitzfield, Jol.

Very interesting proposal and one I would actually be fond of. I would go for that or Hitzfield, Jol.

And why not, interesting suggestion. :-)

Austrian league is his limit? He seemed to do just fine in Italy for a number of years.

There is of course the issue that it is completely different to the Premier League. Some think MON is out of date with football...there is that as well.